- 10:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #94656 (New): File-browser becomes very slow when folder contains many files.
- When using the file-browser in a record/element via "create new relation", the file-browser takes a long time to comp...
- 19:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #94533: Extbase controller response status not working
- Agreed, PropagateResponseException is only meant as a temporary solution.
- 13:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #94533: Extbase controller response status not working
- Thanks for the quick reply.
Just to clarify: I am making a simple API, where it would be optimal to be able to con...
- 22:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #94533 (Resolved): Extbase controller response status not working
- Extbase controller actions can now return a ResponseInterface.
According to the migration notes here: https://docs...
- 09:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #93858: dependency injection for middelware does not work
- I have the same issue in Typo3 11.2, clearing cache does not help.
Constructor-injection works fine in other classes...
- 21:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #92872: Update from 9.5.22 to 9.5.23: I will be logged out automatically in the backend when I log in
- I had the same issue. I solved it by clearing browser cookies and truncating the be_sessions table.
- 13:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #92631 (New): Leading integer not allowed in slug
- *Typo3 Version*: 9.5.20
*Composer mode*: yes
When using records which contain a leading ...
- 15:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #91441: Security problem with form extension form_formframework
- After testing, a solution which should definitely solve the issue is to add a validator of not empty to the captcha e...
- 13:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #91441: Security problem with form extension form_formframework
- Great, thanks... which recaptcha extension are you using?
- 13:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #91441: Security problem with form extension form_formframework
- Yes, I mean the kontaktformular.form.yaml config, just make sure to remove any mail addresses or sensitive data :-), ...
Also available in: Atom