Bug #92872

Update from 9.5.22 to 9.5.23: I will be logged out automatically in the backend when I log in

Added by Lukas Hausammann 11 months ago. Updated 11 months ago.

Status:
New
Priority:
Should have
Assignee:
-
Category:
Backend User Interface
Target version:
-
Start date:
2020-11-18
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
9
PHP Version:
7.2
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
Sprint Focus:

Description

After the update from TYPO3 9.5.22 to 9.5.23, I will be logged out automatically in the backend when I log in.

I tried these things:
- clearing the cache in install tool
- removed "typo3temp" folder
- cleared all cookies
- tried different browsers
- clear opcode cache with
- set [BE][lockIP] = 0

If I go back to 9.5.22, then it works again.

#1

Updated by Jarvis H 11 months ago

I had the same issue. I solved it by clearing browser cookies and truncating the be_sessions table.

#2

Updated by Uwe Jakobs 11 months ago

Hi everybody,

same issue here, but Jarvis' solution didn't work for me. Tested it with some Browsers and OSs and did the same things Lukas did.
I'm wondering if the issue is concerning Multidomain-Setups due to XSS-Defence-Approach?

Cheers,
Uwe

#3

Updated by Lukas Hausammann 11 months ago

Jarvis' solution didn't work for me either.
I changed the PHP version from 7.2 to 7.4 and then back again to 7.2.
Now it seems to be working. I don't have an explanation for it.

#4

Updated by Oliver Hader 11 months ago

Lukas Hausammann wrote in #note-3:

I changed the PHP version from 7.2 to 7.4 and then back again to 7.2.
Now it seems to be working. I don't have an explanation for it.

Changing PHP version at least "clears" OPcode cache - maybe that was the reason.

#5

Updated by Uwe Jakobs 11 months ago

I can confirm Lukas' workaround - changing PHP-Version down- and up again worked with me. It seems to be related with how your OPcache is managed - Oliver explained why.
I my case, only Systems on Managed Servers with the hoster "Hetzner" were affected, when the option "OPcache" was checked in the PHP-Settings.
On root-Servers with the same hoster, I had no problems at all, neither on all other Systems (local DEVs as Stand-Alones or VMs) with different OS and PHP-Versions.
Obviously, there seems to be a bug in the update-procedure (and not in the 9.5.23-Core) in combination with OPcache-Flushing, since this worked like a charm with older updates.

EDIT: My assumption concerning Multidomain-Setups proved to be wrong, weanwhile.

Also available in: Atom PDF