- Registered on: 2019-05-16
- Last connection: 2020-02-22
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2020-04-06)
- 10:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #92522 (Resolved): Show table and field names in ext:lowlevel advanced queries
- Applied in changeset commit:d7338acaee7776851e14c8d59616e2b7523f88e7.
- 09:32 TYPO3 Core Revision d7338aca: [FEATURE] Show table and field names in ext:lowlevel
- If the configuration `['BE']['debug']` is enabled and the current user is an
administrator, the name of a DB table or...
- 19:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #92429 (Needs Feedback): No drag and drop from Drag-in wizard when saveAndClose set
- The Drag In Wizard is part of ext:gridelements. So this is likely a gridelements related problem.
- 19:38 TYPO3 Core Task #92525 (New): Document ext:lowlevel
- ext:lowlevel has a lot of UserTSConfig starting with "mod.dbint", that appears not to be documented anywhere.
- 18:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #92523: Translated shortcut ce shows wrong preview in page module
- Added an example screenshot to clarify the problem.
- 18:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #92523 (Under Review): Translated shortcut ce shows wrong preview in page module
- A page with languages:
* create a text content element "Possibilities" and its ...
- 18:19 TYPO3 Core Feature #92522 (Resolved): Show table and field names in ext:lowlevel advanced queries
- 15:40 TYPO3 Core Feature #92518 (Under Review): Extend FileDumpController for force download
- Extend the FileDumpController with an additional parameter for forcing a download (setting Content-Disposition attach...
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Feature #92507 (New): Allow for more control over the "newContentUrl" in the backend
- In the page module, when clicking one of the "+ Content" buttons, you will usually get a modal with the new content e...
- 16:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #92504: "disableNewContentElementWizard" not working with "fluidBasedPageModule"
- To try it out, apply the TSconfig:
mod.web_layout.disableNewContentElementWizard = 1
Also available in: Atom