- Registered on: 2019-05-16
- Last connection: 2020-02-22
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2020-04-06)
- 09:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #91424 (Under Review): Double and single quotes shown as htmlentities in page tree tooltip
- * First create a page called *Parent*
* Now create a child page of the page with double quotes in the title like *"...
- 16:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #91307: Image conversion not possible on older systems
- And -auto-orient has been supported in graphicsmagick for over 7 years now. So it's debatable, if there are even sti...
- 11:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #91172 (Resolved): html comments in fluid template lead to exception
- Applied in changeset commit:b2538a07df4db9ea4e141e0cf869f9318cf33dfe.
- 10:37 TYPO3 Core Revision b2538a07: [BUGFIX] Check if $conf['tags.'] is array in ContentObjectRenderer
- If a html comment is placed in a fluid template at a position, that
gets parsed by lib.parseFunc_RTE and no "tags" co...
- 10:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #90134 (Resolved): Send 400 - BAD REQUEST on invalid hmacs from extbase forms
- Applied in changeset commit:b7bb01e5b71de7f37886866363109f494fbd1e99.
- 09:39 TYPO3 Core Revision b7bb01e5: [BUGFIX] Throw BadRequestException on failed hmac validation from forms
- If a HMAC of a submitted form is invalid (because it has been tampered
with), TYPO3 would previously throw an excepti...
- 13:56 TYPO3 Core Revision dcd45479: [BUGFIX] Check if language is accessible in PageContentErrorHandler
- The changes made in #90135 introduced a regression, that made the
PageContentErrorHandler ignore the enabled flag of ...
- 12:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #90866 (Rejected): Fluid based page module not showing elements with language=All ([sys_langu...
- Fixed with #90882.
- 21:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #91162 (Resolved): Cant render own footer preview on tt_content elements in backend
- Applied in changeset commit:b524b1b9e071ec707bb5cffc1fa050ad8e77c56b.
- 20:47 TYPO3 Core Revision b524b1b9: [BUGFIX] Fix wrong function calls on AbstractGridObject in hook code
- The fluidbased page layout refactoring done in #90882 missed two spots,
where the no longer existing function getBack...
Also available in: Atom