- Registered on: 2010-09-11
- Last connection: 2016-08-12
- socialshareprivacy for tt_news (Leader, 2012-04-05)
- Simple Youtube (Leader, 2013-08-06)
- Magnific Popup (Leader, 2013-08-09)
- Smilie Viewhelper (Leader, 2013-11-18)
- Socialshareprivacy for news (Leader, 2013-11-19)
- Open Graph protocol (Leader, 2014-01-19)
- pwComments captcha (Leader, 2014-04-04)
- pwComments plugin (Leader, 2014-04-07)
- TER Announcer (Leader, 2014-07-23)
- pdf viewer (Leader, 2014-07-30)
- basketball-bund.net - import 2 (Leader, 2014-08-13)
- Magnific Popup - Hook Examples (Leader, 2014-09-23)
- Workspace Preview Advice (Leader, 2014-10-30)
- Export ke_stats (Leader, 2014-10-31)
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #76174: FAL: The TCA options 'showSynchronizationLink' and 'showAllLocalizationLink' doesn't ...
- After some more testings I've to correct myself. The patch resolves the bug, but the behavior is not the same as in T...
- 20:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #76174: FAL: The TCA options 'showSynchronizationLink' and 'showAllLocalizationLink' doesn't ...
- This is still an issue in TYPO3 CMS 7.6.9 and 7.6.10.
The patch above did not resolve the bug.
- 20:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #77444 (Closed): BELog module error: "vsprintf(): Too few arguments" the second
- An extension bug-report (https://github.com/jonathanheilmann/ext-jh_opengraphprotocol/issues/39) issued this bug agai...
- 12:00 Magnific Popup Bug #77020 (Resolved): Image filter fetch all links
- I've tested your suggestion, merged it into master and uploaded a bugfix-version 0.6.3 in TER.
Thank you very much.
- 15:52 Magnific Popup Bug #77020 (Under Review): Image filter fetch all links
thanks for your suggestion.
I'll test the line ...
- 17:27 pdf viewer Bug #62324 (Closed): 3 problems
- Closed due to missing feedback
- 17:26 pdf viewer Bug #67391 (Closed): displaying issue
- 17:26 pdf viewer Bug #64474 (Resolved): FAL-Fields not respected correctly
- 17:26 pdf viewer Bug #64475 (Resolved): downloadLink is not generic
- Within version 1.0.1 the link is generic.
Link to version 1.0.1: https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/jh_p...
- 17:25 pdf viewer Bug #64474 (Closed): FAL-Fields not respected correctly
- Version 1.0.1 moved fetching the tags in controller to template using the fileReference object. Thus this should not ...
Also available in: Atom