- Registered on: 2008-05-29
- Last connection: 2015-07-17
- Salted user password hashes (Member, 2009-06-14)
- Page module CSS (Leader, 2010-07-01)
- kickstarter (Member, 2010-07-01)
- Nested Content Elements (Leader, 2011-02-16)
- Install Tool Improvements 4.6 (Member, 2011-03-02)
- BLE Project (Member, 2011-07-14)
- TYPO3 4.7 Projects (Leader, 2011-11-04)
- TCA/TCE Tutorials and UnitTests (Leader, 2011-12-19)
- TYPO3 Media Gallery (Co-Leader, 2011-12-29)
- TYPO3 CMS in the cloud (Co-Leader, 2012-11-14)
- TYPO3 agencies (Member, 2012-12-06)
- TYPO3 6.2 Projects (Member, 2013-05-15)
- Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS (Co-Leader, 2014-04-17)
- 11:00 TYPO3 Core Task #65165 (Resolved): Show folders creation date in Filelist (Backend)
- Applied in changeset commit:9b0b1091e690e645c6ee690c4ee985f503329a94.
- 10:43 TYPO3 Core Revision 9b0b1091: [!!!][TASK] Show folder modification date in file list
- Show the modification date of folders in the "Last Modified" column in
filelist again, which has been removed with th...
- 17:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #68217 (Resolved): list view > website language > Flag icons not shown
- Applied in changeset commit:77dc37816aa01121c4f3f165e245b105f302e579.
- 17:24 TYPO3 Core Revision 77dc3781: [BUGFIX] Flag-Sprite is not loaded
- When the flags have been moved from EXT:t3skin to EXT:core
the inclusion of the actual CSS file has been forgotten.
- 22:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #68188 (Resolved): ContentObject registration only available in TYPO3_mode == FE
- Applied in changeset commit:69928c630fcdfb6a0224e4d452906cb40d2f76f1.
- 22:41 TYPO3 Core Revision 69928c63: [BUGFIX] Restore Content Objects in all TYPO3_mode cases
- When #64386 introduced a new API for registering ContentOjects
the registration of the existing core-shipped ContentO...
- 22:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #68188 (Closed): ContentObject registration only available in TYPO3_mode == FE
- In Ticket #64386 a new API for registering own TypoScript content-object has been introduced.
While doing this the r...
- 18:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #67554: Deleting Files which are "missing" is not possible
- Christian Reiter wrote:
> I would prefer to not remove records for missing files.
> If we just drop the sys_fi...
- 13:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #67554 (Closed): Deleting Files which are "missing" is not possible
- once you issue a "getFile" which not physically existent anymore you will get a FileObject with "isMissing" true.
- 23:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #47869 (Resolved): Failed localization of FILES content object related to pages
- Applied in changeset commit:90b0b4a3973697c2324c5a7ef8eec7db0a23d66e.
Also available in: Atom