- 16:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #88153 (New): Deleted translations still show up in language selector
- When you delete a translation of a content element in a workspace, that translation still appears in the language sel...
- 14:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #88046: RelationHandler does not respect deleted elements
- This might be fixed with #88144
I need to check if I can reproduce this bug, when I am back at work.
- 13:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #88144: TcaGroup does not respect deleted elements in a workspace
- I think the correct solution would be to remove the deletePlaceholders after getting the items from DB:
- 13:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #88144 (Under Review): TcaGroup does not respect deleted elements in a workspace
- If you delete elements in a workspace, which are used within a *group* field, those deleted elements still show up in...
- 09:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #88054: A content element visible in a workspace, is not visibile when it's hidden in LIVE
- The method getRecordOverlay also has this bug. It ignores hidden elements and does not load the overlay:
- 14:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #88046 (Needs Feedback): RelationHandler does not respect deleted elements
- The Database RelationHandler does not respect deleted elements, because it removes all QueryRestrictions:
- 09:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #87993: Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: Call to a member function getDatabase() on null
- I've adjusted the code which generates the message:...
- 11:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #87993: Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: Call to a member function getDatabase() on null
- At the moment: No, because I only have the Log-Entry of the uncatched-exception which is generated in the catch-block...
- 09:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #87993 (Closed): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: Call to a member function getDatabase() on null
- I've got some random exceptions in my TYPO3 log:...
- 14:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #87962 (New): Incorrect cache lifetime for MetaTag Cache
- Sometimes the cache lifetime of meta tags is still not the same as the cache-time of the page.
See the attached Sc...
Also available in: Atom