- Login: rv4wd
- Registered on: 2010-09-27
- Last sign in: 2022-11-30
- 07:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #102303: Empty radio elements are saved as "on"
- @ghi The patch is working. (I only tested Checkboxes and Radios)
We applied a similar patch using Composer-Patches...
- 07:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #102303: Empty radio elements are saved as "on"
- @lolli This patch broke it:
This is the diff for the radio-button:
- 08:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #102303 (Resolved): Empty radio elements are saved as "on"
- When the radio (or select) entry contains an empty value, this value will be saved as "on" in TYPO3 v11. In TYPO3 v10...
- 14:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #102143 (Closed): Regular Expression is cut off
- When you add a regular expression validator to a form field, the regular expression is cut off at a smaller sign.
- 14:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #101211 (Resolved): GeneralUtility::formatSize does not use correct thousands separator
- The class ...
- 10:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #59007: Indexed Search cannot index external files if FileStorage is not public
- If a file from a non-public file storage is used in a content element, it will be indexed with ...
- 12:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #96921: Globally set storagePid get's overwritten
- Issue can be closes as it's a duplicate if #92363
- 12:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #96921: Globally set storagePid get's overwritten
- It's not only the storagePid, that gets overwritten, but all settings which exist within TypoScript and with the same...
- 08:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #96921 (Closed): Globally set storagePid get's overwritten
- With TYPO3 v11 the Frontend-Login was changed to Extbase/Fluid instead of marker-based templates (Yeah! :D)
- 07:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #96920 (Closed): Footer for PageLayout elements does not contain name of usergroup
- The footer for elements in the page module contain information about starttime, endtime and access (fe_group) for an ...
Also available in: Atom