- Registered on: 2008-06-01
- Last connection: 2017-07-20
- MW Imagemap (Leader, 2009-02-22)
- 01:31 Core Bug #81893: ck_editor: Linefeeds added after each save
- Hi Wouter,
I do not use Flux.
I only use DCE (1.4.8) and included
- Fluid Content Elements (fluid_styled_conte...
- 10:15 Core Bug #81893 (Needs Feedback): ck_editor: Linefeeds added after each save
I already made the experience in TYPO3 7.6.x and now it is also happening in TYPO 8.7.2:
Whenever I save Te...
- 19:32 MW Imagemap Crowdfunding campaign for "MM Interactive"
- The crowdfunding campaign for "MM Interactive" on Startnext has already gained 94 fans. In addition, two supporters a...
- 12:14 MW Imagemap Task #62102 (New): The crowdfunding campaign for the successor of "MW Imagemap" has begun
As it seems, the campaign for the project "MM Interactive" has finally reached an initial state. So please, ev...
- 13:16 MW Imagemap Task #61977 (New): The successor to MW Imagemap
I am the developer of MW Imagemap.
To everyone complaining about the incompatibility of MW Imagemap with ...
- 14:09 Core Bug #60722 (Closed): Extbase/Fluid: Repository obect not usable when called via AJAX
I created a backend module with Extbase/Fluid.
The problem I have is that retrieving/updating data via AJAX doe...
- 12:21 MW Imagemap Bug #56102: Rendered maps for image-elements are empty
Having a community contributing to the development of this extension would be nice and if migrating it to git ge...
- 11:54 MW Imagemap Bug #56098: Empty link should prevent rendering href-attribute
Concerning the nohref attribute you are right - it does not work together with the href-attribute, it is requi...
- 10:24 MW Imagemap Bug #56102: Rendered maps for image-elements are empty
I am currently in negotiations with a possible sponsor for all the bugfixes that need to be done.
As soon as ...
- 10:22 MW Imagemap Bug #56098 (Closed): Empty link should prevent rendering href-attribute
- As far as I know the HTML specification tates that an AREA of an imagemap needs to have a "href"-attribute, otherwise...
Also available in: Atom