- 12:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #16949: Absolute links are made relative which breaks link
- I ran into the same problem but found a work around and possible a way to solve this. The URL being saved into the d...
- 11:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #16834 (Closed): task center (sys_action): SQL Query export does not respect "Use formatted strings, labels and dates" settings
- The advanced database search in Typo3 has the checkbox "Use formatted strings, labels and dates instead of original v...
- 20:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #16014: PHP warnings in class.t3lib_tceforms.php
- The fix works fine for me!
- 23:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #15095: notification_email_urlmode does not support secure links (https)
- I ran into this problem too while using srfeuserregister. Does the fix in the attached file work, can it be used as ...
- 21:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #14694: Help->About module broken
- I'm running WinXP Pro, ApacheFriends XAMPP (basic package) version 1.4.13 with:
+ Apache 2.0.53
+ MySQL 4.1.11
- 13:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #14738: hardcoded <p> tags inside table cels
- I did post this bug under [- TYPO3 Core -] because I still have the same problem without css_styled_content installe...
- 21:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #14738 (Closed): hardcoded <p> tags inside table cels
- All content inside a tabel is embedded in <p> tags. If the content of the table cel starts with <div ...>, that firs...
- 20:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #14136: MSIE detected as Mozilla browser
- Our site looks fine with 3.6.1. Each browser receives the correct CSS file, browser detection is working well again!
- 12:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #14136: MSIE detected as Mozilla browser
- Browser identification strings:
Mozilla 1.6: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6)
- 12:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #14136 (Closed): MSIE detected as Mozilla browser
- MSIE sends as browser detection string: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1). Typo3 detects the word M...
Also available in: Atom