- Registered on: 2010-11-22
- Last connection: 2016-03-30
- amazon_affiliate (Leader, 2013-10-30)
- Auth Against TYPO3 (Member, Active Contributor, 2015-02-28)
- Backend login captcha (Co-Leader, 2013-09-18)
- Calendar Base (Member, 2014-11-08)
- commerce (Contributor, 2015-05-18)
- dynaflex (Member, Contributor, 2011-11-28)
- Frontend User Registration (Contributor, 2013-10-09)
- mfc_author (Leader, 2013-11-10)
- mfc_canonical (Leader, 2012-01-03)
- Ratings (Leader, 2013-08-30)
- Recaptcha (Contributor, 2015-03-13)
- sessionplaner (Member, 2013-09-18)
- Static Info Tables (pl) (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-05-18)
- static_info_tables_cz (Leader, 2015-03-18)
- Store Finder (Member, 2013-12-21)
Reported issues: 31
- 08:40 Ratings Bug #72659 (Needs Feedback): loading endlessly
- Hello Franz,
the storage was created and storage pid was set? We use the same version in TYPO3 6.2 and we have no pr...
- 16:14 news extension Bug #64760: scary defaults for tx_news_domain_model_news.datetime
same problem at my sites with news and TYPO3 6.2 latest. I'm not sure, but I think in version 6.2.8 it works w...
- 11:01 powermail_cond Bug #63661: radio boxes not working fine
please also replace line 62:
- 18:24 news extension Bug #63935: problems if a category has no image
- Hello Georg,
no is not fixed. The part was not changed in master.
- 15:29 news extension Bug #63935 (Resolved): problems if a category has no image
if we have no image for category, the news_ttnewsimport (version 1.0.1) and the extension news (version 3.0.1)...
- 10:53 powermail_cond Bug #63661 (Rejected): radio boxes not working fine
if I use multiple radio boxes and I would like the unhide/hide other fields depending to the radio box selecti...
- 14:50 Calendar Base Bug #62781: Weekday and Month names only english
- Hi Matthias,
this is a fluid problem. Use for the month label %B instead and it should be worked.
- 16:26 Calendar Base Bug #62311: Regression in version 1.5.9
- The same issue was already add two month ago with a similar solution. Please fix it before the next version!!
- 16:14 Calendar Base Bug #62311 (Closed): Regression in version 1.5.9
with the security fix, we have also a regression, because Tx_Extbase_Service_TypoScriptService not exists. Pat...
- 11:33 Calendar Base Suggestion #62304 (Rejected): New function validateDateRanges() is not a good idea
the validation with validateDateRanges() in the cal controller is not correct. If you use the extension as tim...
Also available in: Atom