- Registered on: 2010-11-22
- Last connection: 2019-04-23
- dynaflex (Member, Contributor, 2011-11-28)
- Ratings (Leader, 2013-08-30)
- commerce (Contributor, 2015-05-18)
- Auth Against TYPO3 (Member, Active Contributor, 2015-02-28)
- Frontend User Registration (Contributor, 2013-10-09)
- Static Info Tables (pl) (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-05-18)
- mfc_canonical (Leader, 2012-01-03)
- Store Finder (Member, 2013-12-21)
- sessionplaner (Member, 2013-09-18)
- Backend login captcha (Co-Leader, 2013-09-18)
- amazon_affiliate (Leader, 2013-10-30)
- mfc_author (Leader, 2013-11-10)
- Recaptcha (Contributor, 2015-03-13)
- static_info_tables_cz (Leader, 2015-03-18)
- 08:24 TYPO3 Core Epic #86217: Improve SEO for f:widget.paginate
- I good post concerning this tpoic from Yoast: https://yoast.com/pagination-seo-best-practices/
I think we have to ...
- 16:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #86065 (Closed): Changed entries are hidden in default language in page module in draft works...
- If you have changed content entries in draft workspace mode for a default language, the entries are hidden in page mo...
- 12:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #86059 (New): Wrong sorting for localized entries in page module with 8.7.16 and higher
- With the release of 8.7.16, we get a regression in page module: The sorting for localized records will be determined ...
- 13:00 TYPO3 Core Task #83797 (Resolved): Filter duplicate cache commands from cacheQueue
- Applied in changeset commit:40f76b72fd5bf64933e5f95f7a964c8283ebcf8a.
- 12:49 TYPO3 Core Revision 40f76b72: [TASK] Filter duplicate cache commands from cacheQueue
- remove multiple calling for clear_cachecmd with the same page id
- 16:33 TYPO3 Core Task #83797 (Closed): Filter duplicate cache commands from cacheQueue
- Related to #82930 for TYPO3 8.7 LTS: under the right condition multiple duplicate cache commands are executed
- 08:40 Ratings Bug #72659 (Needs Feedback): loading endlessly
- Hello Franz,
the storage was created and storage pid was set? We use the same version in TYPO3 6.2 and we have no pr...
- 14:50 Calendar Base Bug #62781: Weekday and Month names only english
- Hi Matthias,
this is a fluid problem. Use for the month label %B instead and it should be worked.
- 16:26 Calendar Base Bug #62311: Regression in version 1.5.9
- The same issue was already add two month ago with a similar solution. Please fix it before the next version!!
- 16:14 Calendar Base Bug #62311 (Closed): Regression in version 1.5.9
with the security fix, we have also a regression, because Tx_Extbase_Service_TypoScriptService not exists. Pat...
Also available in: Atom