- Registered on: 2010-11-22
- Last connection: 2018-04-12
- dynaflex (Member, Contributor, 2011-11-28)
- Ratings (Leader, 2013-08-30)
- commerce (Contributor, 2015-05-18)
- Auth Against TYPO3 (Member, Active Contributor, 2015-02-28)
- Frontend User Registration (Contributor, 2013-10-09)
- Static Info Tables (pl) (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-05-18)
- Calendar Base (Member, 2014-11-08)
- mfc_canonical (Leader, 2012-01-03)
- Store Finder (Member, 2013-12-21)
- sessionplaner (Member, 2013-09-18)
- Backend login captcha (Co-Leader, 2013-09-18)
- amazon_affiliate (Leader, 2013-10-30)
- mfc_author (Leader, 2013-11-10)
- Recaptcha (Contributor, 2015-03-13)
- static_info_tables_cz (Leader, 2015-03-18)
- 13:00 TYPO3 Core Task #83797 (Resolved): Filter duplicate cache commands from cacheQueue
- Applied in changeset commit:40f76b72fd5bf64933e5f95f7a964c8283ebcf8a.
- 12:49 TYPO3 Core Revision 40f76b72: [TASK] Filter duplicate cache commands from cacheQueue
- remove multiple calling for clear_cachecmd with the same page id
- 16:33 TYPO3 Core Task #83797 (Resolved): Filter duplicate cache commands from cacheQueue
- Related to #82930 for TYPO3 8.7 LTS: under the right condition multiple duplicate cache commands are executed
- 08:40 Ratings Bug #72659 (Needs Feedback): loading endlessly
- Hello Franz,
the storage was created and storage pid was set? We use the same version in TYPO3 6.2 and we have no pr...
- 14:50 Calendar Base Bug #62781: Weekday and Month names only english
- Hi Matthias,
this is a fluid problem. Use for the month label %B instead and it should be worked.
- 16:26 Calendar Base Bug #62311: Regression in version 1.5.9
- The same issue was already add two month ago with a similar solution. Please fix it before the next version!!
- 16:14 Calendar Base Bug #62311 (Closed): Regression in version 1.5.9
with the security fix, we have also a regression, because Tx_Extbase_Service_TypoScriptService not exists. Pat...
- 11:33 Calendar Base Suggestion #62304 (Rejected): New function validateDateRanges() is not a good idea
the validation with validateDateRanges() in the cal controller is not correct. If you use the extension as tim...
- 17:45 Grid Elements Feature #61855: Allowed Subtype in gridelements
I found a problem in patch and solve it. New patch version 2 is attached.
- 17:00 Grid Elements Feature #61855 (Resolved): Allowed Subtype in gridelements
- Hi all,
I have the problem, that only certain gridelement types are allowed as type in a single gridelement. For e...
Also available in: Atom