- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2016-06-27
- Static file cache (Member, 2012-11-19)
- Languagevisibility (Member, 2009-12-17)
- AOE linkhandler (Co-Leader, 2009-04-06)
- AOE advanced realurl path (Member, 2010-01-04)
- crawler (Co-Leader, 2009-04-08)
- TemplaVoila (Inactive Member, 2009-04-11)
- Localization Manager (l10nmgr) (Member, 2009-04-17)
- Imagemap Wizard (Inactive Member, 2009-04-15)
- Cache Management Extension (Leader, 2009-04-23)
- MVC News Example (Leader, 2009-05-12)
- TYPO3.Comments (Inactive Member, 2009-05-21)
- VFS (Leader, 2009-09-17)
- Lowlevel tasks (Leader, 2009-10-28)
- Be groups (Leader, 2009-11-03)
- Record list preview (Leader, 2009-11-11)
- t3deploy (Member, 2012-09-06)
- Languagevisibility support for extensions (Co-Leader, 2013-04-19)
- 12:25 Core Bug #48529 (Resolved): typolink cannot create absolute links to local files even if forceAbsolute...
- In "tslib_content::forceAbsoluteUrl" is a regular expression used to extract the url parts of the given $url. Unfortu...
- 23:18 TYPO3.Flow Bug #44765 (Resolved): Functional test broken
- If you run the functional tests, you'll get the following exception thrown....
- 12:06 TYPO3.Flow Bug #44602: Update YAML schemas to latest changes
- For some reason I got an previous version of Flow by installing a fresh instance using composer.
However, I run co...
- 17:44 TYPO3.Flow Bug #44602: Update YAML schemas to latest changes
- I still get the following errors on a fresh composer based installation:...
- 10:24 Doctrine.Common Bug #44479: [Annotations] Introduce doctrine/annotations dependency
- Carsten Bleicker wrote:
> sebastian kurfuerst told me:
> "as workaround, you can just add the version 2.3.1 of doct...
- 23:03 Doctrine.Common Bug #44479 (Resolved): [Annotations] Introduce doctrine/annotations dependency
- The latest commit breaks the system.
- 10:47 typo3.org and community tools Bug #43818 (Resolved): TER search shows to much
- See attached screen for details.
- 15:08 Static file cache Bug #42727: Allow generation of static cache using the crawler
- This issue can be closed, I added a Hook into tx_crawler to resolve the URL during crawling.
- 18:30 Core Task #42728 (Resolved): Update version on core extensions
- Applied in changeset commit:4b33e0a0e0b2690e03b5a74ac6663f8cd675cb70.
- 11:15 Core Task #42728: Update version on core extensions
- Related to #41261
Also available in: Atom