- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2017-02-24
Reported issues: 6
- 11:34 Core Bug #79993 (Under Review): Too long primary index on sys_refindex
- Sometimes i get this error when i try to install TYPO3 8.6. My MySQL Server runs 5.6. The error appears randomly.
- 01:30 Core Bug #53169 (Resolved): Responsive "sourceCollection" width not usable out of the box
- Applied in changeset commit:20e4417a6ee01717ccaf8b3a3fe27eecff397a69.
- 00:59 Core Revision 20e4417a: [BUGFIX] Responsive sourceCollection width not usable out of the box
- The dimension settings in the source collections was overriden after
calculation. Now the result will not be override...
- 15:18 Core Bug #53403: responsiveimages have problems with user given height and width
- there is allready a ticket #53169
- 23:17 Core Bug #53131: Uncaught TYPO3 Exception uid property is already set. Cannot merge index record. When...
- I get the same Exception in different situations.
1) In the Install-Tool as described in this Tickets
- 15:00 Core Bug #53169: Responsive "sourceCollection" width not usable out of the box
- How to reproduce, with current TYPO3 6.2 Master Branch:
Setup following Typoscript Configuration on your Site:
- 14:36 Core Bug #53169: Responsive "sourceCollection" width not usable out of the box
- Had the same Problem and allready a solution (patch).
The Problem is that the responsive calculation doesn't care a...
- 17:36 Core Bug #52972: InvalidArgumentException in several cases
- 16:43 Core Bug #52972: InvalidArgumentException in several cases
- Had the same problem with TYPO3 6.2beta1 but i had to deinstall the TYPO3 System Extension "About Modules (aboutmodul...
- 09:31 DAM Frontend Bug #12533 (Resolved): Marker ###FORM_URL### doesn't work correct
the Marker ###FORM_URL### in the Upload Form Subparts is not filled correct,
because it use the the wrong ...
Also available in: Atom