- Registered on: 2011-01-27
- Last connection: 2016-05-13
- 12:11 T3 jQuery Bug #52797: absRefPrefix and concatenateJs fails
- Hi Jürgen,
any updates on this?
- 13:50 T3 jQuery Bug #52797 (Needs Feedback): absRefPrefix and concatenateJs fails
- Maybe this i related to #44144 issue.
The issue is the double path. The problem is visible in log.
Core: Error ...
- 21:35 Image Optimizer Bug #47337 (Resolved): PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array // class.tx_xfimgo...
- Fix commited https://bitbucket.org/xmaierhofer/t3x-image-optimizer/diff/classes/tasks/class.tx_xfimgopt_update.php?di...
- 21:30 Image Optimizer Bug #47337: PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array // class.tx_xfimgopt_update.php
- 21:21 Image Optimizer Bug #47337 (Accepted): PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array // class.tx_xfimgo...
- THX for the patch
- 19:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #46996 (Closed): PHP Error with typo in ext_conf_template.txt
- I had a typo in integer and i got a php error and no message about the issue. It worked in TYPO3 versions before.
- 01:03 TYPO3 Core Feature #46615: Speed improvements in ClassLoader
i don't know much about the issue above. But your "ab" result is not representative at all.
10 parallel requ...
- 22:46 T3 jQuery Task #45223: Add jQuery2 Beta
- It is not a bug :/
sry, please move this task or feature
- 22:45 T3 jQuery Task #45223 (Closed): Add jQuery2 Beta
- jQuery2 has no no IE 6 7 8 support and that results in massive speed up! Also gzip is 4kb (12%) smaller.
More speed ...
- 21:40 T3 jQuery Task #45182: Add jQuery 1.9.1
- It is ready on CDN and removes alot of IE bugs.
Maybe use // and no protocol spdy is faster if it is supported.
Also available in: Atom