- Registered on: 2008-06-12
- Last connection: 2014-10-14
- TER Team (Inactive Member, 2013-02-05)
- 09:56 Server Team Bug #37285: Evaluate encrypted databags for Chef
- As an alternative / addition to custom encryption keys for databags we can also evaluate https://github.com/Nordstrom...
- 09:20 Server Team Bug #37285 (Resolved): Evaluate encrypted databags for Chef
- We evaluated encrypted databags on our last meeting in Wiesbaden (http://buzz.typo3.org/teams/server-admin/article/co...
- 12:06 Server Team Bug #46113: Apache warnings on srv129.typo3.org
- As a rule of thumb I always try to run @chef-client@ in @DEBUG@ mode, if a strange error occurs:
- 13:52 Server Team Wiki edit: Meeting_2013-02-05 (#3)
- Fix markdown for headline. No content changes
- 09:33 Server Team Suggestion #41022: A central message queue
- Steffen Gebert wrote:
> The Logging server will add an ActiveMQ, we will try to use this, once it's there.
- 23:24 Server Team Bug #37284 (Closed): Freeze Chef cookbooks
- h2. Mission "Frozen Daiquiri" accomplished!
The following cookbooks have been frozen to this version:...
- 22:30 Server Team Bug #37284 (Accepted): Freeze Chef cookbooks
- The following @cookbooks@ and @site-cookbooks@ will be set to @--freeze@ mode for the current version:
- 09:10 Server Team Bug #36146: Evaluate Redmine vs.openproject
- I have to improve the @chef-redmine@ cookbook (https://github.com/ctrabold/chef-redmine) anyway.
So I'll setup a l...
- 23:11 forge.typo3.org Bug #26711: Wrong person is written into the issue as soon as I push a patch to gerrit
- Stefano Kowalke wrote:
> This is the right behavior. The comment comes from the robot user "Mr. Hudson" and update y...
- 19:15 forge.typo3.org Wiki edit: Forge (#62)
- Changed link to project "team-ciserver" using redmine link API
Also available in: Atom