- 13:04 Mask Bug #82102 (New): Mask-CE exists but in the CE-type you see: Value not allowed ....
- I write "2_column " e.g. into the key-field "Element-Key (Kleinbuchstaben)"
Then I stored it and cleared the cache.
- 17:44 Core Bug #77985 (Rejected): categories are shown in the BE select-boxes although they are hidden
- Disabled categories are still selectable, for admins and also for editors.
- 10:48 Grid Elements Support #75277: gridelements together with fluid_styled_content:
- What I found:
a substitution directly within curly braces does not work:
- 18:14 Grid Elements Support #75277 (Closed): gridelements together with fluid_styled_content:
- 11:31 Core Bug #71631: V7.6: different CE-element types during "Insert new CE" and "CE-content type selection"
- What is meant with "ONLY css_styled_content INSTALLED:"?
Installed in the EM or included in the template?
I repeat t...
- 18:03 Core Bug #71631: V7.6: different CE-element types during "Insert new CE" and "CE-content type selection"
- No Ricardo, that's not correct.
"Fluid Styled Content" was installed as an extension but NOT included in the templat...
- 15:45 Core Bug #71631 (Closed): V7.6: different CE-element types during "Insert new CE" and "CE-content type...
- When I put in a new CE in a page I get "Text & Media" (See image 1) but not "Text" only or "Text & Images"!?
- 15:39 Core Bug #71630 (Resolved): V7.6: endless run of the clear-cache-icon
- Sometimes, the icon for "Clear cache" is "running" permanently.
It can only be solved after logout and a new login?!
- 11:01 Core Bug #43706: Constants in a page-TSconfig only accepted with an ext. template!?
- I cannot accept the remark of Benjamin.
A page TSConfig is still available for editors, not only for admins!
- 16:48 aloha Bug #58821: Compatibility issue with 6.2
- What's the difference between the left and the right version!?
I don't see one!?
Also available in: Atom