- Registered on: 2008-02-09
- Last connection: 2010-08-11
- Frontend change password (Leader, 2010-01-19)
- 13:14 Remote Server Bug #1565 (New): GET login parameters don't work
- To make it possible to login with a GET URL i made this modification to the class.tx_remoteserver_beuserauth.php file...
- 23:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #15551: dummy-package misses some typo3temp directories
- I have been using the patch I send to the list
4 or 5 times now and it seems to work fine.
- 21:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #15551: dummy-package misses some typo3temp directories
- The problem is still in 4.0 final, but this patch could be added to class.tx_install.php:
@@ -1714,6 +1714,9 @@
- 10:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #15450: Local anchors are prepended with an "c" character, and that breaks functionality.
- Sorry about this, I didn't read bugreport 1243, so I can see this is a feature, and not a bug.
Can someone please cl...
- 10:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #15450 (Closed): Local anchors are prepended with an "c" character, and that breaks functiona...
- We have this typoscript code:
lib.anchordata = RECORDS
lib.anchordata.wrap = <ul class="anchordata">|</ul><hr>
- 14:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #15179: Very difficult install.
- Further investigation showed that the configured username,password etc. in the $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['dbal']['h...
- 16:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #15179 (Closed): Very difficult install.
- When installing from scratch, it is a uphill battle.
Setting things up as in the manual gives this every time:
- 14:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #15178 (Closed): Call to undefined function: fetchrow() in dbal/class.ux_t3lib_db.php
- I have a working typo3 server, it is actually a copy of our intranet, that I tried to switch over to running via dba,...
- 14:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #15035 (Closed): Import from .t3d does not work with php5 version 5.0.5
- I tried to use Ubuntu Badger to make a copy of an existing website exported from the normal linuxserver.
The normal ...
- 20:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #14530: The backend menu has ugly URLS like "mod/ext/../../something.php"
- Yes, the new patch works perfectly, and is surely the right way to do it.
Also available in: Atom