- Registered on: 2008-06-18
- Last connection: 2017-06-30
- TER Team (Leader, Active Contributor, 2013-08-31)
- Dashboard (Leader, 2009-12-14)
- TER Frontend Index (Leader, 2013-08-31)
- Piwik (Leader, 2009-04-27)
- Backend ACLs (Co-Leader, 2015-11-13)
- Piwikintegration in TYPO3 (Leader, 2009-07-01)
- PDF Viewer (Pending Member, 2014-05-22)
- T3 jQuery (Leader, 2012-03-01)
- Microsoft Web App (Co-Leader, 2011-02-01)
- PlUpload (Pending Member, 2011-04-14)
- Sitemanager (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-03-13)
- typo3.org and community tools (Inactive Member, 2013-03-21)
- Phamlp (Leader, 2011-08-25)
- EXT:webdav based on SabreDav (Leader, 2012-01-12)
- Single-SignOn (Member, 2012-05-25)
- Authenticator (Leader, 2012-05-16)
- CoreUpdate (Leader, 2012-09-24)
- BeNews (Leader, 2012-10-02)
- Grid Elements (Co-Leader, 2013-05-29)
- Dynamic CSS (Leader, 2012-11-14)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Leader, 2013-02-19)
- 08:28 Core Bug #82142 (New): PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in PreparedStatement.php l...
- 11:13 Core Bug #63509: filelinks is missing sort by date
- nice - thank you
- 15:06 Core Bug #81759 (New): Possible Invalid argument supplied for foreach in /EvaluateDisplayConditions.ph...
- Having malformed data in the database can cause a complete breakedown of the backend edit form.
To avoid problems...
- 11:03 Sphinx Python Documentation Generator Bug #69198: Rendering error - missing development library Jinja2
- this also fixed the installation problem for me ...
- 10:35 Sphinx Python Documentation Generator Bug #81136: Duplicated definition of target attribute for viewHelper
- you can close this one, as it is already solved in
- 10:14 Sphinx Python Documentation Generator Bug #81136 (Closed): Duplicated definition of target attribute for viewHelper
- See images attached for bugfix
* Removing \Causal\Sphinx\ViewHelpers\Form:36 fixed it for me
- 10:08 Core Bug #81102 (New): BackendUtility::setUpdateSignal not always triggered instantly
- # Problem
Triggering setUpdateSignal from a DataHandlerCmdHook does not always execute the triggered Signals in th...
- 13:06 Core Bug #21161: Problem with moved translated content elements (wrong column)
- atleast in the html we have data-colpos set in the html attributes, so this should be solveable ...
- 12:16 Core Bug #21161: Problem with moved translated content elements (wrong column)
- also valid in 7.6.13.
Question is how we can solve that ... as BE Layouts get more and more popular and such basic...
- 16:09 T3 jQuery Bug #58076 (Closed): Enable HTTPS script import
- please checkout https://github.com/typo3-themes/t3jquery and post issues there ... this tracker is not actively used ...
Also available in: Atom