- Registered on: 2008-06-18
- Last connection: 2020-03-04
- Dashboard (Leader, 2009-12-14)
- Piwik (Leader, 2009-04-27)
- Backend ACLs (Co-Leader, 2015-11-13)
- Piwikintegration in TYPO3 (Leader, 2009-07-01)
- PDF Viewer (Pending Member, 2014-05-22)
- T3 jQuery (Leader, 2012-03-01)
- Microsoft Web App (Co-Leader, 2011-02-01)
- PlUpload (Pending Member, 2011-04-14)
- Sitemanager (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-03-13)
- Phamlp (Leader, 2011-08-25)
- EXT:webdav based on SabreDav (Leader, 2012-01-12)
- Single-SignOn (Member, 2012-05-25)
- Authenticator (Leader, 2012-05-16)
- CoreUpdate (Leader, 2012-09-24)
- BeNews (Leader, 2012-10-02)
- Dynamic CSS (Leader, 2012-11-14)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Leader, 2013-02-19)
- 15:08 TYPO3 Core Feature #87737: check if extensionName is valid
- More Information:
given you have an extension named:...
- 10:24 TYPO3 Core Task #89497 (Closed): Add Documentation about meta tags in the FE for several defaults in the seo...
- 22:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #89487: Set pageTypes to ignore for slug generation
- 21:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #89491: fal_is not capable of saving is_public in form, if driver states is public is not sup...
- 20:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #89491 (Closed): fal_is not capable of saving is_public in form, if driver states is public i...
- given you have a fal_driver, which does not support public capability saving the tca form will fail.
reason is, th...
- 16:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #89487 (Closed): Set pageTypes to ignore for slug generation
- in some cases we have special page types to structure content in the page tree.
these pages are use to give substruc...
- 15:47 TYPO3 Core Task #89469 (Closed): Create more advanced and dedicated documentation for seo extension
- 10:42 TYPO3 Core Feature #87737: check if extensionName is valid
- I would expext that these rules are checked in that function.
- 10:41 TYPO3 Core Feature #87737 (Needs Feedback): check if extensionName is valid
- Right noch ExtensionUtility::checkExtensionNameFormat fails to check the validity of the extension name, as just the ...
- 11:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #86151: DatabaseQueryProcessor find_in_set in orderBy Clause fails
- btw. find_in_set is mysql specific, so the doctrine behaviour might be right. Maybe a more generic approach to that p...
Also available in: Atom