- Registered on: 2008-06-18
- Last connection: 2018-02-27
- TER Team (Leader, Active Contributor, 2013-08-31)
- Dashboard (Leader, 2009-12-14)
- TER Frontend Index (Leader, 2013-08-31)
- Piwik (Leader, 2009-04-27)
- Backend ACLs (Co-Leader, 2015-11-13)
- Piwikintegration in TYPO3 (Leader, 2009-07-01)
- PDF Viewer (Pending Member, 2014-05-22)
- T3 jQuery (Leader, 2012-03-01)
- Microsoft Web App (Co-Leader, 2011-02-01)
- PlUpload (Pending Member, 2011-04-14)
- Sitemanager (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-03-13)
- Phamlp (Leader, 2011-08-25)
- EXT:webdav based on SabreDav (Leader, 2012-01-12)
- Single-SignOn (Member, 2012-05-25)
- Authenticator (Leader, 2012-05-16)
- CoreUpdate (Leader, 2012-09-24)
- BeNews (Leader, 2012-10-02)
- Grid Elements (Co-Leader, 2013-05-29)
- Dynamic CSS (Leader, 2012-11-14)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Leader, 2013-02-19)
- 14:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #81102: BackendUtility::setUpdateSignal not always triggered instantly
- @frank still a problem in v8, need to check it in master though ... will do in the next days
- 15:39 TYPO3 Core Feature #64093: Data Provider for scheduler tasks
- @susanne if this makes sense for you i make take a look into it ... what's your opinion?
- 15:37 TYPO3 Core Feature #29342: More detailed Mail from scheduler task
- is someone still interested in his thingy?
- 06:19 rgsmoothgallery Bug #58818: Patch for 6.2 (done)
- How about testing by upgrading and atleast push error messages?
- 14:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #81102: BackendUtility::setUpdateSignal not always triggered instantly
- Frank Naegler wrote:
> Any news? If not I will close this issue.
So you consider this a missing feature no worth ...
- 07:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #81759: Possible Invalid argument supplied for foreach in /EvaluateDisplayConditions.php line...
- Please remove my former comment.
After reevaluating - yes this still exists.
Main cause is malformed flexform ...
- 15:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #81759: Possible Invalid argument supplied for foreach in /EvaluateDisplayConditions.php line...
- I've not seen that error in one of our v8 Installations in the last days, maybe fixed now.
But in v7 this occurs d...
- 08:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #82142 (New): PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in PreparedStatement.php l...
- 11:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #63509: filelinks is missing sort by date
- nice - thank you
- 15:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #81759 (Needs Feedback): Possible Invalid argument supplied for foreach in /EvaluateDisplayCo...
- Having malformed data in the database can cause a complete breakedown of the backend edit form.
To avoid problems...
Also available in: Atom