- Registered on: 2008-07-03
- Last connection: 2013-05-17
- 12:42 TYPO3 Core Feature #48364: Remove password from fe_user after click on forgot_password link
- I get your point. That's the reason I wanted to have it only an option which defaults to "no reset".
- 18:30 TYPO3 Core Feature #48364 (Rejected): Remove password from fe_user after click on forgot_password link
currently if I use the "Forgot Password" feature of felogin the existing password still allows for re-login. F...
- 07:38 TYPO3 Core Feature #16994: TCA: not possible to select over multiple tables
- After tagging TYPO3 4.1.0, here is the actual patch for this feature. As of now, you can add two additional fields to...
- 14:09 TYPO3 Core Feature #16994: TCA: not possible to select over multiple tables
then I will wait for 4.1 final and post my implementation in this bug.
- 13:43 TYPO3 Core Feature #16994: TCA: not possible to select over multiple tables
so, can I simple made a implementation based on 4.1RC1, or should I wait until 4.1 final is out?
- 10:34 TYPO3 Core Feature #16994 (Closed): TCA: not possible to select over multiple tables
- If you make a TCA-entry for "select" or "group" and define a 'foreign_table' it is not possible to make a where-state...
- 09:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #16928 (Closed): No automated relogin after timeout
- After a defined time of inactivity in the BE, I get the popup-message, if I like to relogin.
But doesn't matter, i...
- 07:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #16801 (Closed): sys_refindex failed to create key
- Following environment:
[SYS][multiplyDBFieldSize] = 2
The following statement can...
- 09:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #15914 (Resolved): ext_emconf.php looses dependencies and conflicts
- I've uploaded an extension (xajax_tutor) from a TYPO3 3.8.1 installation with the settings
- dependencies => 'cms,la...
- 17:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #15900 (Closed): float is not a db-compatible datatype
- The table tx_dam defines two fields as floats. In the function t3lib_sqlparser::parseFieldDef(), which is called IMHO...
Also available in: Atom