- Login: neufeind
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2008-07-27
- Last connection: 2022-09-07
- 09:48 TYPO3 Core Task #101704 (New): RedirectService: Performance/memory-overhead for large number of redirects
- In The RedirectService, matchRedirect() there is a call to load all redirects first - $this->fetchRedirect(). In case...
- 15:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #59508 (Closed): List-view: Can't go back from table-filter if last record is deleted
- Thanks for your testing. With that feedback I agree to declare it closed.
If somebody otherwise please speak up.
- 06:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #100354: Table Wizard: Excessive input-vars submitted (each cell separate)
- Nice, thanks. Can we have that for v11 as well or did you actively decide against it?
- 13:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #58857: Not possible to set the storagePid via "Record Storage Page"
- Older explanation (2016) for a flexform-field "storagePid", which isn't there anymore. It could probably be re-added ...
- 13:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #58857: Not possible to set the storagePid via "Record Storage Page"
- Could this have to do with the removal of storagePid-functionality in TYPO3 7.4? From the changelog:
- 06:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #100354 (Resolved): Table Wizard: Excessive input-vars submitted (each cell separate)
- based on: https://www.derhansen.de/2023/03/2023-03-26-typo3-table-wizard-limitations.html
Currently the Table Wiza...
- 12:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #92357: Extbase / Symfony: Domain Object Validation with Lazy Loading ignores Getters
- @Simon: I'd be in favor of having it backported. For us the patch in some cases was to trigger loading the real insta...
- 11:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #88784: Record language is incorrectly changed to default language in overlayLanguageAndWorkspace
- If needed, as a workaround maybe consider this extension (thanks to Georg):
- 11:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #88784: Record language is incorrectly changed to default language in overlayLanguageAndWorkspace
- Too bad this didn't get a followup/was abandoned ...
- 14:06 TYPO3 Core Feature #61110: Support for timezones in all date fields in TYPO3 BE
- Stumbled across this *again* on a TYPO3 v10-system. DB correctly stores UTC, frontend correctly shows local time (acc...
Also available in: Atom