- Registered on: 2008-07-27
- Last connection: 2016-03-19
- 16:51 cooluri Bug #75185: Reason: Request parameters could not be validated (&cHash comparison failed)
- To avoid this all query parameters have to be mapped only then cHash can be safely removed. However, there's a proble...
- 19:37 cooluri Bug #72324: Exclude this page from middle of a page path - Speaking URL bug
- category/product is pagepath? Or is "category" page and "product" is a parameter. When "product" is not part of pagep...
- 13:44 cooluri Bug #72324 (Needs Feedback): Exclude this page from middle of a page path - Speaking URL bug
- I'm sorry, I don't understand what's the problem.
- 00:12 cooluri Task #70386 (Resolved): Preview-Links created without cHash but no_cache=1 falsely converted and ...
- Here you go: https://github.com/bednee/cooluri/commit/ace4538f99d51ea5b3119eda36ad0568decada42
- 22:06 cooluri Bug #69336: cooluri links to wrong page
- This is odd. This parameter is used only when looking up pagepath. It shouldn't affect translation of other parameter...
- 21:39 cooluri Feature #67028 (Rejected): Auto-Generate URL
- This is not really task for CoolUri. You can e.g. configure crawler extension that's used for indexing, to crawl all ...
- 22:42 cooluri Bug #66951 (Resolved): Not working on TYPO3 7.2
- I have just pushed compatibility fix. Tested under 7.2, working fine. Please give it a test ride and if it's OK I can...
- 20:04 cooluri Bug #66951: Not working on TYPO3 7.2
- Please try the latest version from GitHub - https://github.com/bednee/cooluri
- 23:03 cooluri Bug #31365: Multiple domains on the same root page
- Use the domainlanguages feature described in the manual and in example XML config.
- 10:21 cooluri Bug #66133 (Rejected): Warning in session handling
- Hi Tim,
CoolUri doesn't generate session id, it just calls session_start() and that's it. So it can be problem of ...
Also available in: Atom