- Registered on: 2008-07-31
- Last connection: 2011-10-12
- Pedantic (Leader, 2008-10-07)
- 10:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #23778: htmlArea RTE: Merging table cells using context menu doesn't work in Firefox
- I have tested the attached patch and it indeed makes merging cells work in Firefox.
- 22:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #24521 (Closed): htmlArea RTE: Use parentNode rather than parentElement
- While investigation issue #23778 and making a workaround I've noted that the "parentElement" property of a DOM elemen...
- 21:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #23778: htmlArea RTE: Merging table cells using context menu doesn't work in Firefox
- A patch containing a workaround for this issue is attached.
Gecko based browsers merge cells in a specific (and ap...
- 12:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #24290: Image position "Beside text" is handled in a slightly od way
- Patch uploaded.
- 12:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #24290 (Rejected): Image position "Beside text" is handled in a slightly od way
- When using image positions "Beside text, right" (tt_content.imageorient = 25) and "Beside text, left" (imageorient = ...
- 17:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #23887 (Closed): In t3lib_BEfunc::viewOnClick, parameter $altUrl doesn't ignore all other par...
- The method documentation for t3lib_BEfunc::viewOnClick states that
* @param string $altUrl is an alternative U...
- 09:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #23474: includeCSS path-string pass htmlspecialchars twice
- The patch *only* removes calls to htmlspecialchars() in typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_pagegen.php.
- 22:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #23474: includeCSS path-string pass htmlspecialchars twice
- Uploaded patch for resolving issue.
in "typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_pagegen.php" all htmlspecialchars calls...
- 19:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #22568 (Closed): simple value cannot overwrite array value in "t3lib_div::array_merge_recursi...
- Only array values can overwrite array values in "t3lib_div::array_merge_recursive_overrule", i.e. if the first array ...
- 21:51 TYPO3 Core Feature #19399: Add the ability of including external files to includeJS/getFileName
- Patch resolving this limitation (is it a bug?) will be uploaded shortly.
The patch renames the original "getFileName...
Also available in: Atom