Project

General

Profile

Actions

Bug #100816

open

Translations for bidirectional relations are not output reliably.

Added by Kevin Quiatkowski about 1 year ago. Updated 10 months ago.

Status:
New
Priority:
Should have
Assignee:
-
Category:
Localization
Target version:
-
Start date:
2023-05-05
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
11
PHP Version:
8.1
Tags:
Extbase
Complexity:
Is Regression:
Sprint Focus:

Description

When I create a bidirectional relation using the TCA option 'MM_opposite_field', the translation of this and all objects linked to it from the repository seems to be output correctly only randomly.
I tried to debug it with xDebug, but unfortunately didn't get far.
My observations so far are as follows.
The first record is always output correctly. A findByUid therefore seems to work correctly at first sight, but already the relations in this object are partly not translated.
With findAll the first object works, after that it seems random, but most objects don't get translated. I played with the ordering, and if I move the 2. object to the first position, it gets translated, and the other element that got translated before don't get translated anymore.

With xDebug I got as far as typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Persistence/Generic/Backend.php line 178. Here everything still seems to fit on the first run, I get a list with all objects translated correctly. From line 179 my xDebug crashes unfortunately very often, in the cases in which I get through there, the method getObjectDataByQuery seems to output first everything correctly. However, the whole thing then starts all over again with a subset of the data. I suspect that here for the relations again the data are fetched. Due to the frequent xDebug crashes at this point, and many other relations such as sys_file, I could not understand this more precisely, but I suspect that when retrieving the relations, the original objects are overwritten again with the default language.


Related issues 1 (1 open0 closed)

Related to TYPO3 Core - Story #101566: Extbase related translation issuesNew2023-08-03

Actions
Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF