Several bugfixes and features by Kasper
Several bugfixes and features have been committed to SVN Trunk (rev. 6116-6122) by Kasper:
- Tiny bug with date function in t3lib_befunc. Casted timestamp to integer.
- Added User TSconfig option "options.checkPageLanguageOverlay" so flexforms only show language fields for languages available on the page.
- Fixed problem with notification emails to users when a workspace review rejection happens. Now it works
- Added possibility to reset the diff-information for localizations so translators or admins can click a button that will mark a record so it appears to be in need of translation again.
- Fixed problem with "Save and view" for new pages: Simply removed the button for new pages because it didn't choose the right PID anyway.
- Implemented an override of allowed language per workspace. This is an expert feature available as a USER TSconfig option "options.workspaces.allowed_languages"
- Expanded the feature that disables/enables login in a branch so now you can allow a login but force the usergroups to be "0,-2" (basically, that no usergroups are set for the user). This can help to reduce multiple caching of similar pages in case of many usergroup combinations in a system.
- Implemented a simple hook after retrieval of a page from cache.
- Fixed bug in Addwizard: It didn't work properly with wizard for other pages. Took the wrong table name. Thanks to Hassan AIT ABDELLAH, Dassault Systemes, for the fix.
(issue imported from #M12162)