Unable to set new Install Tool Password
If I try to set a new Install Tool Password, I get the following error message:
"Validating the security token of this form has failed. Please reload the form and submit it again. "
Afterwards the Install Tool reports:
"No values were changed, so nothing is updated!"
So the password is not updated.
How to test:
- Delete your individual $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['installToolPassword'] from your localconf.php, so that there is only the default value for joh316.
- Create the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL in typo3conf
- Login to the backend. The warning message appears, that there is the the default set.
- Go to the Install Tool and try to change it.
- Have a look at your localconf.php or logout and login to the be again. The warning remains.
There is no difference whether you use the install tool in the BE or as a standalone.
(issue imported from #M17299)