Bug #48543

Ajax error in Backend

Added by Nicolas MATHON over 5 years ago. Updated almost 4 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Must have
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Target version:
-
Start date:
2013-05-26
Due date:
% Done:

0%

TYPO3 Version:
6.1
PHP Version:
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
No
Sprint Focus:

Description

When you click on "Media" in backend, the "Processing" message apear and never disapear. The media array is empty. By checking ajax calls, I found than every action in the backend generate the following ajax error :

Oops, an error occurred!
No module "" could be found.

The ajax called is :
/typo3/mod.php?sEcho=6&iColumns=18&sColumns=&iDisplayStart=0&iDisplayLength=10&mDataProp_0=__checkbox&mDataProp_1=uid&mDataProp_2=fileinfo&mDataProp_3=name&mDataProp_4=title&mDataProp_5=tstamp&mDataProp_6=keywords&mDataProp_7=sorting&mDataProp_8=categories&mDataProp_9=usage&mDataProp_10=variant&mDataProp_11=permission&mDataProp_12=status&mDataProp_13=hidden&mDataProp_14=creator&mDataProp_15=creation_date&mDataProp_16=modification_date&mDataProp_17=__buttons&sSearch=f&bRegex=false&sSearch_0=&bRegex_0=false&bSearchable_0=true&sSearch_1=&bRegex_1=false&bSearchable_1=true&sSearch_2=&bRegex_2=false&bSearchable_2=true&sSearch_3=&bRegex_3=false&bSearchable_3=true&sSearch_4=&bRegex_4=false&bSearchable_4=true&sSearch_5=&bRegex_5=false&bSearchable_5=true&sSearch_6=&bRegex_6=false&bSearchable_6=true&sSearch_7=&bRegex_7=false&bSearchable_7=true&sSearch_8=&bRegex_8=false&bSearchable_8=true&sSearch_9=&bRegex_9=false&bSearchable_9=true&sSearch_10=&bRegex_10=false&bSearchable_10=true&sSearch_11=&bRegex_11=false&bSearchable_11=true&sSearch_12=&bRegex_12=false&bSearchable_12=true&sSearch_13=&bRegex_13=false&bSearchable_13=true&sSearch_14=&bRegex_14=false&bSearchable_14=true&sSearch_15=&bRegex_15=false&bSearchable_15=true&sSearch_16=&bRegex_16=false&bSearchable_16=true&sSearch_17=&bRegex_17=false&bSearchable_17=true&iSortCol_0=0&sSortDir_0=asc&iSortingCols=1&bSortable_0=false&bSortable_1=true&bSortable_2=false&bSortable_3=true&bSortable_4=true&bSortable_5=true&bSortable_6=true&bSortable_7=true&bSortable_8=false&bSortable_9=false&bSortable_10=false&bSortable_11=false&bSortable_12=true&bSortable_13=true&bSortable_14=true&bSortable_15=true&bSortable_16=true&bSortable_17=false&M=user_MediaM1&tx_media_user_mediam1%5Baction%5D=listRow&tx_media_user_mediam1%5Bcontroller%5D=Asset&tx_media_user_mediam1%5Bformat%5D=json&M=user_MediaM1&_=1369577066889

History

#1 Updated by Nicolas MATHON over 5 years ago

Tested with Typo3 6.0 and Typo3 6.1

#2 Updated by Nicolas MATHON over 5 years ago

I found this error only happens if suhosin is enabled.

#3 Updated by Mattias Nilsson over 5 years ago

Nicolas, I think that you have reported this to the wrong issue tracker. This is for TYPO3 Neos and not for TYPO3 CMS as you reported the error for.

Could you please eport it in the correct tracker: https://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/typo3v4-core

#4 Updated by Mattias Nilsson over 5 years ago

  • Project changed from TYPO3.Media to TYPO3 Core

#5 Updated by Ro!and Schorr about 5 years ago

I could not find a matching Issue in the typo3v4-core, so I will post my solution here. I had installed the bootstrap-package and TYPO3 CMS 6.1.5 on a debian squeeze and the media backend did not work as described.

As Nicolas Mathon stated above, it is a suhosin related problem. The URI has more than 1800 chars, suhosin enables per default only 500. It has too much vars, etc. So the GET-Parameter M cannot be detected by the Ajax-Backend and the error occurs.

Solution: Change the suhosin-settings in /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/suhosin.ini (this file might be located somewhere else on other distributions than debian)
suhosin.get.max_array_depth = 100
suhosin.get.max_array_index_length = 128
suhosin.get.max_value_length = 2048
suhosin.get.max_vars = 200

It might make sense to change this behaviour in the media backend - Ajax calls like these should either send the module parameter M in first place and less important (mostly empty parameters here) at the end of the URI or as a POST-request (but there are also restrictions in suhosin that can cause failures).

#6 Updated by Wouter Wolters almost 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Closed
  • TYPO3 Version set to 6.1
  • Is Regression set to No

As described already this is a suhosin problem and not a core problem. Closing this issue now.

Also available in: Atom PDF