Static template of css_styled_content can no longer be included using <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT>
If it is included using an <INCLUDE> directive, certain other TS (Plugin rendering definitions) is not included. The problematic commit is
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new TYPO3 installation using the current master branch.
2. Install the development branch of EXT:flux (https://github.com/FluidTYPO3/flux)
3. Install the development branch of EXT:fluidcontent (https://github.com/FluidTYPO3/fluidcontent)
Create a new root page with the following root template:
<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:EXT:css_styled_content/static/setup.txt"> page = PAGE page.10 < styles.content.get
4. Check out commit 3ce53655a3739dadd732556e1902e7686ef59260 of the TYPO3 core and view the full Typoscript Template in the Analyzer. There is no object
tt_content.fluidcontent_content being defined.
5. When using the previous commit 85d88e4f9d0efe4443bace89ce98c585255cacfd,
tt_content.fluidcontent_content is defined correctly.
#2 Updated by Jan Kiesewetter about 6 years ago
Thanks for pointing me to the commit!
It seems to work if you add
// Mark the delivered TypoScript templates as "content rendering template" (providing the hooks of "static template 43" = content (default)) $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['contentRenderingTemplates'] = 'yourpackagekey/Configuration/TypoScript/';
#4 Updated by Jan Kiesewetter about 6 years ago
If your template is within an extension you can do it like this: