- Registered on: 2008-01-28
- Last connection: 2017-03-21
Reported issues: 276
- 14:24 Core Bug #80329 (Rejected): Ext:form - rename 'onSubmit' and 'onBuildingFinished' signals
- 14:21 Core Bug #80329 (Accepted): Ext:form - rename 'onSubmit' and 'onBuildingFinished' signals
- 14:00 Core Bug #80143 (Resolved): BackendUtility::getProcessedValue misses deleted restriction on inline fields
- Applied in changeset commit:c9a9cd796c21f44af7f05293b070050fdb5d99d8.
- 13:52 Core Revision c9a9cd79: [BUGFIX] Add deleted = 0 to getProcessedValue
- The doctrine migration missed a DeletedRestriction.
- 13:46 Core Bug #80143 (Resolved): BackendUtility::getProcessedValue misses deleted restriction on inline fields
- When moving to Doctrine we missed one deleted restriction.
Steps to reproduce:
* Create a CE with images
- 07:19 Core Revision ed744d55: [DOCS] 8.6 Documentation
- Update and proofread 8.6 docs
- 20:35 Core Task #79336: Page module: Better visualization of records being currently edited
- I think the truth is somewhere in between.
I agree that the colors themselves are not speaking at all.
But I ran ac...
Also available in: Atom