has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-01-28
- Last connection: 2015-03-31
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2013-05-15)
- CMIS (Member, 2013-02-15)
- Core (Co-Leader, 2014-01-15)
- Editorial Team (Contributor, 2013-06-05)
- List modules refactoring (Co-Leader, 2011-07-28)
- Press Team (public) (Member, 2015-02-09)
- Release Cycles (Member, 2014-05-05)
- Team Resources (Active Contributor, 2014-01-07)
- TYPO3.Neos (Contributor, 2013-05-15)
- TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes (Contributor, 2013-05-15)
- Website and Communication (Co-Leader, 2013-05-16)
Reported issues: 186
- 09:58 Core Feature #66155: Categories and localisation
The *FEATURE* is to make the translated category show up.
In order to do that, you need a switch to actua...
- 09:57 Core Feature #66155: Categories and localisation
- This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing.
I would really favor if you read my entire reasoning.
- 09:29 Core Bug #66170 (Rejected): Solr Search
- Hi Priya,
unfortunately you picked the wrong bugtracker project.
You want to add your report here: https://forge....
- 09:06 Core Feature #66155: Categories and localisation
- This is how the entire core works since.... well... ever.
You will always see the original version of a record, beca...
- 23:05 Core Bug #65997 (Needs Feedback): Typoscript causing TCA Error - but not under all circumstances
- Yo Urs,
both systems run in the same context (Dev/Prod)?
- 23:04 Core Feature #65998: TypeNum redirect on shortcut page
- @benni: thoughts?
While I like the general approach which is rather unobstrusive, adding new options is something ...
- 14:10 Core Bug #65972 (In Progress): Pagetree is not accessible for editors.
- 11:12 Core Feature #18737 (Resolved): Different icon for pages where content is fetched from a different page
- Applied in changeset commit:f8aa3eea9aed97a901ef0c3e7c650e1218839596.
- 10:45 Core Revision f8aa3eea: [FEATURE] Add icon for "Show Content From Page"
- The pagetree now indicates if a page shows content from another page.
- 18:01 Core Task #65898 (Resolved): Slightly increase contrast on module menu
- * Change the main module color to #fff
* change the module color to #bbb
Also available in: Atom