Non-Admin BE user cannot delete own files on filemount
If a non-admin BE user drops a file on a subfolder filemount (for example /fileadmin/restrictedfolder/), the user can not delete the files he dropped in.
In fact, TYPO3 looks for the nearest recycler by first checking in the root directory (fileadmin), but as the user does not have the rights to that root directory, an error is thrown.
The error should be try/catched and thrown only if not all rootline directories are not available for the user.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a folder in fileadmin called "restrictedfolder"
2. Create a "Filemount" called "RestrictedFolder Filemount" pointing on Storage "fileadmin/" and "/restrictedfolder/" folder.
3. Create a BE Group called "RestrictedFolder BE Group" with rights on "File>Filelist" module and with acces to "RestrictedFolder Filemount" File Mounts
4. Create a BE User called "RestrictedFolder BE User" attached to "RestrictedFolder BE Group" Group (not admin user!!)
5. Switch to BE User "RestrictedFolder BE User".
6. Upload a file in the "RestrictedFolder Filemount"
7. Check the "Extended view" in File list
8. Click on "Delete" icon
-> Error thrown "1375955684: You are not allowed to access the given folder"
As far as I can see, this has been introduced with this commit : https://github.com/TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS/commit/0d583b438880fe72b35deb784fe7469b42e32096