Translated childs wont be marked as deleted in foreign language
Assuming you have a translated content element in LIVE-mode with a parent -> child structure as follows:
- child 1
- child 2
- child 3
The content element was translated in "linked-mode" before.
You delete child 2 in the default language in a workspace.Expected:
- child 2 will be marked as deleted in the default and the foreign language in the workspace
- both deletions can be published in one go.
- child 2 will be marked as deleted only in the default language
- after publishing the change in the default language, child 2 will be marked as deleted in other languages
- this change must be published separately
Poblem with that:
The additional steps are confusing to the users. Editor and publisher are not the same person which can cause some trouble in the publishing workflow which ends up in chaos of content elements.
No data to display