Creating the "same" record in live and draft workspace led to misbehaviour in recordlist
Given you have two site languages (Default L=0 and Translation L=1) and the page is translated in L=1.
- Create a new content element in L=0
- Switch in Workspace Draft and translate the newly created record (1.) in L=1 (Don't publish)
- Switch back to Live and translate the newly created record (1.) in L=1
- recordlist now displays the created live record (3.)
- Switch back in Workspace Draft and publish the translated record (2.)
- Switch back to Live
- Now the record (2.) is displayed in recordlist although we created the translation already (3.)
- Switch back in Workspace Draft and remove the record from (2.)
- Live record (3.) is displayed again
Doing the same in page module results in having two translations for the default record in connected mode.
No data to display