Redirects not revertable by non admins
Non-admin users are not able to revert the redirect via the blue popup on page save, when the slug is changed and the page saved.How to reproduce:
- Create a page “test123” and save
- Change page title to “test345", update the slug and save.
- Redirect for keyword “test123” in Source Path should be visible in Redirect Module.
- Click “Revert redirects only” in the blue popup
- Redirect for keyword “test123” in Source Path should be gone in Redirect Module.
Repeat with any non-admin editor (make sure to grant access to redirect module, list rights for redirect show/edit, and allow all fields in the record itself)
The redirect will not be deleted in the last step.
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Candidate for patchlevel)
I close this issue as duplicate of #91559, please continue the discussion there; a relation between the two has been added; I've also added the description of this issue there to keep track of it.
Many thanks to Guido Schmechel for finding out the duplicate.