Riccardo De Contardi
- Registered on: 2009-01-26
- Last connection: 2018-11-15
- 16:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #44947 (Needs Feedback): t3lib_extMgm::makeCategorizable get TCA with wrong foreign_table_where
- Is this issue still present?
So far, I've discovered that at least the @CategoryRegistry.php@ mentioned on commen...
- 23:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #85602 (Needs Feedback): The date and time are wrong in the log module view
- Is this issue still valid? May I ask you please to add further details as Sybille Peters asked on her last comment? ...
- 23:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #43706: Constants in a page-TSconfig only accepted with an ext. template!?
- This issue seems still present in 9.5.2-dev (latest master)
Minimal test setup:
1) In your homepage with the ma...
- 18:41 TYPO3 Core Feature #86908 (Closed): Poster HTML5 video
- I close this issue as a duplicate of #71831 please continue the discussion there. I've added there a reference to thi...
- 22:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #79606 (Needs Feedback): New page version not displayed in the pagetree if it is under PID=0
- @Sergio Catalá When I tested this issue the last time I have not considered that when you create a workspace, you _se...
- 17:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #86790: Linkbrowser layout issues in Firefox 63.0 (64-Bit)
- The whole problem originates because the arrows are in @float:left@ and at some point (or when resizing) the space is...
- 17:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #86790: Linkbrowser layout issues in Firefox 63.0 (64-Bit)
- I was eventually able to reproduce your issue on 9.5.2-dev (latest master); I think that it depends on the level dept...
- 15:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #86790 (New): Linkbrowser layout issues in Firefox 63.0 (64-Bit)
- 00:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #73644: sys_category - problem in list view with 'set fields' parent and item
- Partially solved on 8.7.20 and 9.5.2-dev (latest master) as far as I can see:
I made the following test on the cat...
- 00:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #84542 (Needs Feedback): No return value check in SoftReferenceParserHook
- @Rens Admiraal I feel sorry for this very late answer;
I've not understood if this issue can be closed or is there...
Also available in: Atom