Riccardo De Contardi
- Registered on: 2009-01-26
- Last connection: 2021-06-14
- 14:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #94334 (Closed): rtehtmlarea errors in Chrome and Edge after latest update
- As stated by Christian Kuhn on #94310
> Core v7 reached end-of-life since november 2018. The extension has been e...
- 08:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #93618 (Needs Feedback): Strange behaviour of image manipulation wizard in 10.4.13
- Hi and sorry for the late reply; I think I cannot reproduce the issue on the latest master;
Can you add a step-by-st...
- 15:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #91559: Reverting auto slug update for editors does not work
- I report here the description of #94105 to keep track of it
> Non-admin users are not able to revert the redirect ...
- 15:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #94105 (Closed): Redirects not revertable by non admins
- I close this issue as duplicate of #91559, please continue the discussion there; a relation between the two has been ...
- 12:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #81893 (New): ck_editor: Linefeeds added after each save
- 19:36 TYPO3 Core Task #93051 (Closed): How to overwrite / extend a ViewModel for EXT:forms ?
- Thank you for your reply.
- 10:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #77469 (Closed): Duplicates of new frontend- and backenduser record when using IE11
- I am closing this one for now;
If you think that this is the wrong decision, please reopen it or ping me and I'll...
- 12:23 TYPO3 Core Feature #87299: Enhance password handling and two-factor authentication
- Version 11.1 has Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - https://docs.typo3.org/c/typo3/cms-core/master/en-us/Changelog/1...
- 07:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #94151 (Closed): TCA setting maxitems - hidden button to create a new element when current has been removed
- Closed in agreement with the reporter.
- 16:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #94151: TCA setting maxitems - hidden button to create a new element when current has been removed
- @K Ch
thank you for your answer; May this issue be closed or is there something missing?
Also available in: Atom