has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-14
- Last connection: 2015-07-29
- Core (Issue Updater, 2015-07-17)
- Dynamic CSS (Active Contributor, 2014-05-30)
- Grid Elements (Leader, 2011-08-25)
- Grid Elements (Leader, 2012-11-14)
- ICE Pack (Leader, 2008-09-25)
- Identity (Member, 2011-04-26)
- Jetts (Member, 2010-02-26)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2012-04-10)
- Licensing Team (Member, 2013-04-24)
- Localization Manager (l10nmgr) (Member, Active Contributor, Watcher, Issue Updater, Release Packager, 2015-06-01)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-06-10)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Leader, 2009-10-26)
- Semantic Web Integration (v4) (Member, 2011-04-26)
- T3 jQuery (Co-Leader, 2015-06-29)
- Tag Pack (Leader, 2008-09-25)
- Taxonomy (Member, 2011-04-26)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Co-Leader, 2013-07-08)
- TYPO3 CMS Usability Team (Member, 2014-09-18)
- TYPO3 Design Kit (Leader, 2009-05-15)
- TypoScript Reference (TSref) (Member, 2011-01-24)
- TypoScript Syntax (Member, 2011-01-24)
Reported issues: 178
- 18:01 Grid Elements Bug #68594 (Accepted): Sorting in List mode broken
- 11:59 Grid Elements Feature #61230: Allow to change rendering order of column cells
- I just added the related issue so that people can find out how to change the sorting in the frontend easily.
- 11:27 Grid Elements Feature #61230 (Resolved): Allow to change rendering order of column cells
- 11:27 Grid Elements Feature #61230 (Rejected): Allow to change rendering order of column cells
- I still don't get, why you need a sorting field in the BACKEND layout for that purpose, since it is a FRONTEND issue ...
- 10:14 Core Bug #68606 (Under Review): copyRecords removes NULL values from original data
- While doing a copy & paste of a record after another record the method copyRecord makes use of some values of the tar...
- 14:00 Core Bug #68190 (Resolved): module menu group icon mis-aligned
- Applied in changeset commit:9db8ad8031c8bfcebbe7bf6a555d1a80ccd9c952.
- 13:37 Core Revision 9db8ad80: [BUGFIX] Adjusted width, height and line height of module menu icons
- Menu icons of the first level of the module menu must be adjusted
to fit the 28px square of the actual app icons in t...
- 11:16 Core Bug #68507 (In Progress): CSS tree indentation incorrect
- 10:47 Core Bug #66541: Content droppable in dropzones outside of the viewport
- Well - there is #67134 which provides a solution for this problem, but maybe we should cut that part off that issue a...
- 15:37 Localization Manager (l10nmgr) Task #65517 (In Progress): Make Grid-Localization work with l10nmgr
Also available in: Atom