- Registered on: 2008-02-14
- Last connection: 2017-03-18
- Core (Contributor, 2015-07-17)
- Dynamic CSS (Active Contributor, 2014-05-30)
- Grid Elements (Leader, 2012-11-14)
- ICE Pack (Leader, 2008-09-25)
- Identity (Member, 2011-04-26)
- Jetts (Member, 2010-02-26)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2012-04-10)
- Licensing Team (Member, 2013-04-24)
- Localization Manager (l10nmgr) (Co-Leader, Active Contributor - Admin, 2015-06-01)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-06-10)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Leader, 2009-10-26)
- Semantic Web Integration (v4) (Member, 2011-04-26)
- T3 jQuery (Co-Leader, 2015-06-29)
- Tag Pack (Leader, 2008-09-25)
- Taxonomy (Member, 2011-04-26)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Co-Leader, 2013-07-08)
- TYPO3 Design Kit (Leader, 2009-05-15)
- TypoScript Syntax (Member, 2011-01-24)
Reported issues: 193
- 17:12 Grid Elements Bug #80434 (Needs Feedback): Un-hiding elements inside a grid unattaches the element from the gri...
- How exactly do you "unhide" the elements? With the switch in the page module or with by editing the element and unche...
- 15:40 Grid Elements Bug #80433 (Needs Feedback): FlexForm via Page-TSconfig causes "Data structure could not be resol...
- What happens when you use the default structure provided by Gridelements itself?...
- 14:29 Grid Elements Bug #79157: FlexForm via File causes "Data structure could not be resolved to a valid structure."...
- Since this is not a "flexform via file" but a flexform inside a TSconfig file, this is a different issue.
- 07:44 Grid Elements Task #80417 (Needs Feedback): Drag and drop behaviour slower and reloading of page module is init...
- So what would you propose to do here?
When the actual action triggered by onDrop takes time, the only thing we can do...
- 07:42 Grid Elements Bug #78993: Drag & Drop does not work with CMS 8.4
- Since the last patch was just reactivating D&D as the core does it, we will need some more patches to make it fully w...
- 21:30 Grid Elements Bug #78993 (Resolved): Drag & Drop does not work with CMS 8.4
- Applied in changeset commit:18cf5bbf6e43c78907512ccb81643666ae64c016.
- 21:14 Grid Elements Revision 18cf5bbf: [WIP] Adjust D&D JS to match current core D&D handling
- Change-Id: I7558540339f60eabb86d88e79691c52cbbf004b5
- 20:43 Grid Elements Bug #80377 (Resolved): Sorting of records in list module broken when nestingInListModule = 1
- Closed then
- 15:23 Grid Elements Bug #80291 (Accepted): Possible typo
- 14:49 Grid Elements Bug #80255: doubled Fal References in Flexform when "Past reference"
- OK - thanks for the feedback.
Still I am not convinced that changing the datamap array will actually fix the issue...
Also available in: Atom