has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-14
- Last connection: 2015-09-02
- Core (Issue Updater, 2015-07-17)
- Dynamic CSS (Active Contributor, 2014-05-30)
- Grid Elements (Leader, 2011-08-25)
- Grid Elements (Leader, 2012-11-14)
- ICE Pack (Leader, 2008-09-25)
- Identity (Member, 2011-04-26)
- Jetts (Member, 2010-02-26)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2012-04-10)
- Licensing Team (Member, 2013-04-24)
- Localization Manager (l10nmgr) (Member, Active Contributor, Watcher, Issue Updater, Release Packager, 2015-06-01)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-06-10)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Leader, 2009-10-26)
- Semantic Web Integration (v4) (Member, 2011-04-26)
- T3 jQuery (Co-Leader, 2015-06-29)
- Tag Pack (Leader, 2008-09-25)
- Taxonomy (Member, 2011-04-26)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Co-Leader, 2013-07-08)
- TYPO3 CMS Usability Team (Member, 2014-09-18)
- TYPO3 Design Kit (Leader, 2009-05-15)
- TypoScript Reference (TSref) (Member, 2011-01-24)
- TypoScript Syntax (Member, 2011-01-24)
Reported issues: 178
- 17:38 Grid Elements Bug #69471 (Accepted): Gridelement disappear after drag-n-drop with no target
- If I carefull try to hit a certain area in the "empty" column, it works as shown in the GIF independent from the brow...
- 14:42 Grid Elements Bug #69472 (Accepted): Drag and Drop / Copy and Paste not reliably working on unpublished pages
- 14:22 Grid Elements Bug #69471: Gridelement disappear after drag-n-drop with no target
- There is a 3-0 branch in the Git repository (not in the TER) that contains a latest version with lots of bug fixes al...
- 14:00 Grid Elements Bug #69352 (Needs Feedback): Sorting within page view does not reflect in sorting within list view
- Could you please test, if this still happens when you create a completely new grid element and fill it with completel...
- 13:39 Grid Elements Feature #69458 (Accepted): Create composer.json
- 13:39 Grid Elements Bug #69471 (Needs Feedback): Gridelement disappear after drag-n-drop with no target
- Could you please give more information about OS, browser and other things you are using together with Gridelements?
- 14:28 Core Bug #68606 (Resolved): copyRecords removes NULL values from original data
- Applied in changeset commit:a7707bcb6e9cc144a6e8dea902d9fad0aef3f063.
- 14:20 Core Revision a7707bcb: [BUGFIX] use array_key_exists() to deal correctly with NULL values
- Resolves: #68606
- 18:01 Grid Elements Bug #68594 (Accepted): Sorting in List mode broken
- 11:59 Grid Elements Feature #61230: Allow to change rendering order of column cells
- I just added the related issue so that people can find out how to change the sorting in the frontend easily.
Also available in: Atom