has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-14
- Last connection: 2015-04-14
- Dynamic CSS (Active Contributor, 2014-05-30)
- Grid Elements (Leader, 2011-08-25)
- Grid Elements (Leader, 2012-11-14)
- ICE Pack (Leader, 2008-09-25)
- Identity (Member, 2011-04-26)
- Jetts (Member, 2010-02-26)
- jQuery Integration (Pending Member, 2012-04-10)
- Licensing Team (Member, 2013-04-24)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-06-10)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Leader, 2009-10-26)
- Semantic Web Integration (v4) (Member, 2011-04-26)
- Tag Pack (Leader, 2008-09-25)
- Taxonomy (Member, 2011-04-26)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Co-Leader, 2013-07-08)
- TYPO3 CMS Usability Team (Member, 2014-09-18)
- TYPO3 Design Kit (Leader, 2009-05-15)
- TypoScript Reference (TSref) (Member, 2011-01-24)
- TypoScript Syntax (Member, 2011-01-24)
Reported issues: 174
- 11:52 Grid Elements Bug #65846 (On Hold): gridelement 7-1-0-compatibility and 7.2-dev drag & drop not working correct...
- Currently there are some core patches under way regarding some bugs due to the switch from draggable to sortable.
- 18:38 Core Bug #65311: Moving records in page module "hangs"
- Currently I'm not sure, if this is has been a regression, but there are at least 2 new bugs caused by the switch from...
- 18:36 Core Bug #66541: Content droppable in dropzones outside of the viewport
- Same issue here as with #66542: The change from draggable to sortable introduced the current behaviour. Instead of us...
- 17:43 Core Bug #66542: Drag & Drop can not be stopped without really dropping an element into a dropzone
- It seems that the source of the problems with this issue and the one described in #66541 is the fact that D&D functio...
- 16:41 Core Bug #66542 (Under Review): Drag & Drop can not be stopped without really dropping an element into...
- While dragging elements around sometimes it can happen that the user clicked on the wrong element and now wants to ju...
- 16:39 Core Bug #66541 (Under Review): Content droppable in dropzones outside of the viewport
- When using drag & drop the drop zones before or after elements are activated even when the dropzone itself is outside...
- 16:09 Core Task #66540: Avoid having content jump up and down when dragging elements
- 16:09 Core Task #66540 (Under Review): Avoid having content jump up and down when dragging elements
- The current behaviour of the dropzones when dragging elements around is a bit counterprodutive, since it makes elemen...
- 11:36 Grid Elements Bug #66512 (Closed): CE creation directly in the gridelement
- 11:34 Grid Elements Bug #66511 (Accepted): Paste a copied/cutted element in an empty column
- Just to be on the safe side: Did you test that with the 7-1-0-compatibility branch?
Also available in: Atom