- Registered on: 2008-02-19
- Last connection: 2018-12-13
- Export tt_products to Magento (Leader, 2008-07-15)
- Magento (Leader, 2008-07-29)
- Documentation (Watcher, 2008-11-10)
- rgnewsce (Co-Leader, 2010-07-29)
- MOVED TO https://github.com/georgringer/news (Leader, 2010-10-02)
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2011-01-13)
- Incident Handling System (Co-Leader, 2011-09-29)
- aloha (Member, 2011-10-03)
- Security Guide (Member, 2011-11-13)
- modernpackage (Leader, 2012-05-02)
- Core API (Member, 2012-06-29)
- HybridAuth (Member, 2015-10-27)
- 00:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #87125: FrontendGroupRestriction class explode-Error in constructor
- but how does the code look like to buil the tsfe? why it is not set there?
- 22:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #87144 (Resolved): "Add media by URL" shows encoded html
- Applied in changeset commit:8f7de90d2832738698fe567d2248a4fba0540df8.
- 22:10 TYPO3 Core Revision 8f7de90d: [BUGFIX] Fix HTML in modal of OnlineMedia.ts
- Allows to call the OnlineMedia modal box again.
This change also adapts the buttons within
a Modal to be text-only.
- 22:59 TYPO3 Core Feature #87131: TypoScript Object Browser: References lib.contentElement aren't available
- also not available in 7 ;) so it is more a missing feature
- 11:43 TYPO3 Core Feature #87131: TypoScript Object Browser: References lib.contentElement aren't available
- it seems it is "only" missing in the BE, can you confirm
- 07:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #87115 (Resolved): The annotation "@import" in method TYPO3\CMS\Core\TypoScript\Parser\TypoSc...
- Applied in changeset commit:56ee2a4d2e8ce96d0803dc6dd98b85ea3525c561.
- 07:21 TYPO3 Core Revision 56ee2a4d: [BUGFIX] Remove @ in doc comment of TypoScriptParser
- To avoid exceptions by the Doctrine annotations parser, the @ character
is removed from the doc comment.
- 21:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #78585 (Needs Feedback): sys_action: type sql query not possible to execute
- is this still valid, can you check?
- 21:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #87021 (Needs Feedback): Using "getTSFE().beUserLogin == 1" as expression in an TypoScript co...
- don't get an exception currently, can you recheck?
- 21:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #87125 (Needs Feedback): FrontendGroupRestriction class explode-Error in constructor
- can you link the code where this is used in solr? why is the TSFE not fully initialized?
Also available in: Atom