- Registered on: 2008-02-19
- Last connection: 2020-01-15
- Export tt_products to Magento (Leader, 2008-07-15)
- Magento (Leader, 2008-07-29)
- Documentation (Watcher, 2008-11-10)
- rgnewsce (Co-Leader, 2010-07-29)
- MOVED TO https://github.com/georgringer/news (Leader, 2010-10-02)
- TYPO3 Core (Member, 2011-01-13)
- Incident Handling System (Co-Leader, 2011-09-29)
- aloha (Member, 2011-10-03)
- modernpackage (Leader, 2012-05-02)
- Core API (Member, 2012-06-29)
- HybridAuth (Member, 2015-10-27)
- 20:16 TYPO3 Core Feature #90131: filelist: Show full datetime for a file
- if you are working on that, be aware that there are 3 places to fix, 2x in FileList.php and one in the template
- 20:08 TYPO3 Core Feature #90136 (Accepted): Admin Tool: Show application context
- Nice idea, wanna add that to the environment module?
- 20:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #90140 (Closed): Exception "No cache in the specified group 'pages'" in 10.2.2
- Hi Alex,
thanks for creating the issue. This has been introduced with #88366 which changed the name of the cache. ...
- 21:46 TYPO3 Core Task #89680 (Accepted): Support for MySQL 8
- 21:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #89981 (Needs Feedback): Trim identifier spaces in core IconViewHelper
- 20:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #88801 (Resolved): Incorrect formatting of help text
- fixed on crowdin https://crowdin.com/translate/typo3-cms/1630/en-de#q=began+to+edit. with next 9.5 version Crowdin ca...
- 15:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #89640 (Resolved): Show manual link in the action "Installed Extensions"
- Applied in changeset commit:2622bbc674dd654ea0432448b9174648a54a19ca.
- 14:58 TYPO3 Core Revision 2622bbc6: [TASK] Show manual link in the action "Installed Extensions"
- The link to the documentation of an extension, which has been
added with #89458, is now displayed in the list of
- 19:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #87021 (Resolved): Using "getTSFE().beUserLogin == 1" as expression in an TypoScript conditio...
- Applied in changeset commit:92ed7870eef607a63431f93ac517623cccdb79d0.
- 19:26 TYPO3 Core Revision 92ed7870: [BUGFIX] Handle missing TSFE gracefully in TS conditions
- A condition like [getTSFE().id == 1] is evaluated in BE as well
and logged an error 'Unable to get a property on a no...
Also available in: Atom