- Registered on: 2008-02-19
- Last connection: 2017-04-24
- rgmediaimages (Leader, 2008-05-14)
- Export tt_products to Magento (Leader, 2008-07-15)
- rgsmoothgallery (Leader, 2008-07-22)
- Magento (Leader, 2008-07-29)
- chgallery (Leader, 2008-09-29)
- Documentation (Watcher, 2008-11-10)
- rggooglemap (Leader, 2009-04-22)
- taskcenter_recent (Leader, 2010-02-03)
- rgnewsce (Co-Leader, 2010-07-29)
- MOVED TO https://github.com/georgringer/news (Leader, 2010-10-02)
- Core (Member, 2011-01-13)
- socials (Leader, 2011-09-12)
- Incident Handling System (Co-Leader, 2011-09-29)
- aloha (Member, 2011-10-03)
- Security Guide (Member, 2011-11-13)
- modernpackage (Leader, 2012-05-02)
- Core API (Member, 2012-06-29)
- eventnews (Leader, 2015-02-23)
- HybridAuth (Member, 2015-10-27)
- 00:03 Core Bug #80871: Problem with condition [page|backend_layout = <value>] when inherited
- no as with @ page@ you just ask for the current page
- 23:14 Core Feature #79910 (Rejected): Add an alias to Backend Layout record
- Thanks for your feedback! However having an alias like in gridelements will still don't help you with deploying.
- 22:30 Core Bug #80949 (Resolved): Remove forgotten update wizard of CSC
- Applied in changeset commit:a627e3fc7f74ad76597e1dd51337f0518dbe234b.
- 22:29 Core Bug #80687 (Needs Feedback): sysext "version" results in error 500 in typo3 8.7.0
- please clear the caches including apc, ...
if you still have the issue, please comment!
- 22:27 Core Bug #80688 (Needs Feedback): Frontend not working in 8.7.0
- I guess absRefPrefix is not set?
- 22:15 Core Bug #80871 (Closed): Problem with condition [page|backend_layout = <value>] when inherited
- With this condition you are just checking for the current page row. you would need to check @backend_layout_next_leve...
- 22:11 Core Revision a627e3fc: [BUGFIX] Remove update wizard of css_styled_content
- With #80876 an update wizard has been removed but its reference
in the ext_localconf.php must be removed as well.
- 22:10 Core Bug #80888 (Needs Feedback): GeneralUtility::removeXSS() doesn't respect base64 encoded links
- I am in favor of closing this issue. Since 8.2 @GeneralUtility::removeXSS@ has been marked as deprecated and has been...
- 22:06 Core Bug #80931 (Needs Feedback): Certain input in HTML-Element (BE) causes Typo to produce a 403 error
- I can not reproduce that. can you test that on a different server?
Also available in: Atom