Marc Bastian Heinrichs
has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-10-15
- Last connection: 2015-05-08
- Core (Active Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- DAM Assetsets (Member, 2011-02-19)
- Extbase Persistence Rework (Member, 2012-04-14)
- Facebook Connect (Pending Member, 2011-09-01)
- Fluid - ViewHelper - Incubator (Member, 2011-07-07)
- Message Queue (Leader, 2011-08-10)
- Move Typoscript to files (Leader, 2013-08-02)
- Queue framework (Member, 2012-04-14)
- Single-SignOn (Member, 2012-05-25)
- Toolbox UTF8 (Leader, 2010-06-28)
Reported issues: 303
- 06:39 Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS Revision b4df8c51: [BUGFIX] Initializer creates wrong queue items with starttime in future
- The field "changed" is wrong for records with starttime in future.
This results in a exception on indexing such pages...
- 15:14 Core Bug #66520 (New): Fatal when rendering categories that was removed
- 15:04 Core Bug #66519 (New): Nested category BE user rights result in visibility and usability issues in cat...
- Category BE user rights are handled as mount points in the tree rendering.
Using categories for more than one fiel...
- 14:51 Core Bug #66209: ProcessedFile::setName checks existence for new objects
- Patch in gerrit will follow.
- 11:00 Core Bug #66425: `DataMapFactory::resolveTableName()`: `$classNameParts` limited to 6
- Apart from the possibility to remove the limitation, using a class name PostCommentAuthor in namespace Vendor\Extensi...
- 09:30 Core Task #58782 (Resolved): Add signal in ImportExportUtility for importer modifications
- Applied in changeset commit:75f50dd7cd957ccfbe22aefdb33c02e7d51b5cb1.
- 09:19 Core Revision 75f50dd7: [TASK] Add a signal after importer init in ImportExportUtility
- To be able to modify importer options on importing T3D-files on
extension installation (e.g. for distributions) this ...
- 11:37 Core Bug #66209 (New): ProcessedFile::setName checks existence for new objects
- A type safe comparison in ProcessedFile::setName leads to the problem, that the existence for new object is checked.
- 13:32 Core Bug #66142 (New): Leftovers in referenceIndex after RteFileLinksUpdateWizard
- Assume you have more than one link to the same file in the same RTE field.
You have equal count of referenceIndex en...
- 21:00 Core Task #59616 (Resolved): Import forces pid 0 if rootLevel = -1 is set in TCA
- Applied in changeset commit:089417cb8dd9fb5b658647010b95f08c640615d9.
Also available in: Atom