Marc Bastian Heinrichs
- Registered on: 2008-10-15
- Last connection: 2017-08-07
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2015-12-01)
- DAM Assetsets (Member, 2011-02-19)
- Facebook Connect (Pending Member, 2011-09-01)
- Toolbox UTF8 (Leader, 2010-06-28)
- Fluid - ViewHelper - Incubator (Member, 2011-07-07)
- Queue framework (Member, 2012-04-14)
- Message Queue (Leader, 2011-08-10)
- Single-SignOn (Member, 2012-05-25)
- Extbase Persistence Rework (Member, 2012-04-14)
- 11:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #81190 (Resolved): rtehtmlarea: TSconfig with page based condition is ignored in BrowseLinks ...
- Applied in changeset commit:59fb2adf86f0a585177df70d7a837b34be0ce5e0.
- 11:05 TYPO3 Core Revision 59fb2adf: [BUGFIX] Add page uid to rte module urls for correct TSconfig loading
- Because of a missing page uid in rte module window iframe urls, like for
the BrowseLinks popup, the ConditionMatcher ...
- 15:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #81853 (New): TSconfig with page based condition is ignored using page tree commands and clip...
- The bug described in #81190 is affected by functionalities. I've found using page tree and clipboard copy and paste t...
- 22:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #81190: rtehtmlarea: TSconfig with page based condition is ignored in BrowseLinks and SelectI...
- Hey Riccardo, thx for testing. I can not confirm your test. Still buggy for me in 7.6.18.
The problematic code sta...
- 10:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #81190 (Resolved): rtehtmlarea: TSconfig with page based condition is ignored in BrowseLinks ...
* You have a multi tree instance with different RTE TSconfigs per tree.
* You want to avoid references t...
- 16:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #80399 (New): Extended CategoryRegistry is loaded from cached tca with core CategoryRegistry ...
- While implemeting a solution for #53045, I run into the problem, that registering the unserialized CategoryRegistry s...
- 16:03 TYPO3 Core Task #53045: Make \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Category\CategoryRegistry::getCategoryFieldsForTable() reusable
- Run into this lately and also thought about a flexible solution. A really hard one.
- 13:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #39989: Same form twice in one template: hidden fields for empty values are only rendered once
- no prob, really. I'm happy that this will be fixed now since I failed to push a fix.
- 23:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #78551: Second form in template doesn't render hidden field for checkbox
- thx for taking care now of my four years old #39989! :-)
- 23:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #39989: Same form twice in one template: hidden fields for empty values are only rendered once
- No prob. Is smarter to fix a days old issue than a four years old one ;-)
Also available in: Atom