- Registered on: 2008-10-30
- Last connection: 2020-11-12
- Documentation (Watcher, 2010-07-06)
- 11:11 TYPO3 Core Feature #86620: Update "slug" for all sub pages in TYPO3 9
- To more easily update several subpages slugs at once use the List-module: add the slug-field as column, click the edi...
- 10:10 TYPO3 Core Feature #59312: No possibility to remove missing indexed files from DB
- Having 9.5 installed after running the SQL-command provided by Philipp in my case leads to an error when trying to ru...
- 11:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #60227 (Closed): Update Swiftmaler to latest version to offer signed + encrypted emails
- With one of the later releases Swift combined Swift_SignedMessage with Swift_Message so that now it is possible to se...
- 15:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #44381: indexed_search FE Plugin doesn't show external urls in TYPO3 4.7.7
- If you use config.absRefPrefix = http://bla.com all file-links get prepended with this scheme + hostname. Together wi...
- 15:31 Marketing Team Task #58364: demo and download-links only lead to TYPO3 CMS
- Michael Bakonyi wrote:
> As TYPO3 is now a general brand with several products the buttons on the right of the main ...
- 15:30 Marketing Team Task #58364 (New): demo and download-links only lead to TYPO3 CMS
- As TYPO3 is now a general brand with several products the buttons on the right of the main nav-bar shouldn't only lea...
- 15:27 Marketing Team Task #58363 (New): typo3.org is outdated regarding brand-family-explanation
- The brand-explanations on the website typo3.org are outdated (still using "TYPO3" for "CMS" and "Phoenix" etc:
- 10:31 TYPO3 Core Feature #50740: Provide syntax "__row|uid_local|fieldname" for $TCA[...]['config']['default']
- My proposal wasn't focused to use GeneralUtility – you now best where to put the code. My feature-request was to make...
- 11:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #25370: BE-Login not possible with Firefox 4 and ySlow
- This ticket can be closed.
- 10:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #50906 (Closed): Allow using sys-categories for all core-records usable by editors
- Currently it is possible to use the new system-categories for pages and tt_content only, but not for sys_file-records...
Also available in: Atom