- Registered on: 2008-11-26
- Last connection: 2019-03-29
- 19:39 Job Fair Bug #83452 (New): Typo in Resources/Private/Partials/Job/Show/JobTitle.html
there's a typo in Resources/Private/Partials/Job/Show/JobTitle.html.
- 19:34 Job Fair Bug #80276: Add some fields to tx_jobfair_domain_model_application-Table
I also wanted to add some fields (salutation, firstname and phone to tx_jobfair_domain_model_application and r...
- 17:02 bib Bug #82309 (New): Icons for references, authors and authorships missing in list module
- In ext_tables.php the definition of TCA ctrl iconfile isn't compatible with TYPO3 7.6.
Lines 22, 42 and 59 need to b...
- 10:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #81969: Since 8.7.4 search in extension manager is broken
- Hi Oliver,
I use Firefox 54.0.1 and after deleting the browser cache the misbehaviour didn't happen anymore. So I ...
- 09:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #81969 (Closed): Since 8.7.4 search in extension manager is broken
With the update 8.7.4 the search in the extension manager doesn't work anymore. The list of extensions used to...
- 13:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #78793: Since 6.2.29 filemounts don't show list of folders anymore
- If somebody is facing the same problem like me, here is a easy way to find the folders or files with invalid encoded ...
- 12:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #78793: Since 6.2.29 filemounts don't show list of folders anymore
- How can I search for files or folders with invalid UTF-8 encoding?
- 11:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #78793 (Rejected): Since 6.2.29 filemounts don't show list of folders anymore
since the recent update to 6.2.29 there is bug regarding filemounts.
If I try to edit a filemount the drop...
- 16:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #77642 (New): preg_match: Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 27
- If the cropHTML function (typo3/sysext/frontend/Classes/ContentObject/ContentObjectRenderer.php) is called to crop at...
- 16:39 Sphinx Documentation Viewer Plugin Bug #76154 (Resolved): PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in restdoc/Classes/Controll...
version 1.6.0 cleams to be compatible with PHP 5.3.3 and higher, but it's not.
It uses the "new" array syn...
Also available in: Atom