- Registered on: 2008-12-19
- MVC Base (Member, 2009-03-11)
- punkt.de Tools (pt_tools) (Leader, 2009-03-13)
- List generator (pt_list) (Co-Leader, 2009-03-18)
- pt_objectstorage (Member, 2009-04-02)
- pt_xml2pdf (Co-Leader, 2009-05-06)
- pt_jqueryui (Co-Leader, 2009-10-01)
- GSA Stock (pt_gsastock) (Co-Leader, 2009-11-17)
- GSA Categories (Co-Leader, 2009-11-22)
- GSA Standalone Database (Leader, 2009-11-25)
- GSA Socket (pt_gsasocket) (Leader, 2009-11-25)
- GSA Shop (pt_gsashop) (Leader, 2009-11-25)
- GSA Admin (pt_gsaadmin) (Leader, 2009-12-01)
- GSA Article List (Co-Leader, 2009-12-01)
- GSA User Registration (Co-Leader, 2009-12-10)
- GSA Dunning (pt_gsadunning) (Leader, 2009-12-11)
- VR-ePay ePayment (Leader, 2009-12-11)
- 11:18 mm_forum Bug #2343 (Closed): PHP Warnings for deprecated call-time pass-by-reference
- Deprecated usage of pass-by-reference should be adapted by modifying the modify the function declaration instead of u...
- 14:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #18413: List view fault in backend Element Browser popup
- Sorry for mixing up texts in "description" and "additional information" fields of bugtracker. The additional informat...
- 14:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #18413 (Closed): List view fault in backend Element Browser popup
- When using the list view of the backend's Element Browser popup the plus icon [+] next to the table name does not do ...
- 14:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #18411: Backend search (list module) is restricted to hardcoded TCA field types
- Currently the only possibilty to manipulate this is XCLASSing of the classes localRecordList (for default backend lis...
- 14:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #18411 (Closed): Backend search (list module) is restricted to hardcoded TCA field types
- The backend search in the backend's list module is restricted to text and input fields (input fields only if not eval...
- 18:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #14479: Sorting and display of fields in ext_conf_template.txt
- I have experienced this problem with TYPO3 versions below 3.8.0 and did not expect it to be solved since this bugtrac...
- 12:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #14479: Sorting and display of fields in ext_conf_template.txt
- One more annotation: Some kind of numbering system within the categories, i.e. the same as used in ext_typoscript_con...
- 12:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #14479: Sorting and display of fields in ext_conf_template.txt
- The configuration fields defined in ext_conf_template.txt are not displayed in reverse order, they seem to be display...
- 12:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #14725: Shortcut to a timer-stopped page leads to a frontend error
- I would suggest the same solution as Sebastian has proposed.
- 10:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #14725: Shortcut to a timer-stopped page leads to a frontend error
- Personally I'd prefer a 404 as this would map the behaviour of static websites.
I don't know the relevant code part...
Also available in: Atom