- Registered on: 2008-03-09
- Last connection: 2012-10-05
- 15:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #22694 (Closed): Wrong variable in t3lib_cache_backend_memcachedbackend
- Wrong variable is used in the array_search in addIdentifierToTags function. Entry identifier doesn't exist in the tag...
- 16:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #21867 (Closed): "non-floating" float value doesn't stick
- Selecting "Non-floating" float value for an image has no effect. Expected behavior is for style="float: none;" to app...
- 21:17 tt_news Cache Clear by Tag Take tt_news caching to a new level
- ttnewscache_cleartag is an extension that leverages the new caching framework in TYPO3 4.3 to optimize page caching f...
- 02:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #21490: PHP-5.3: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument
I am unable to replicate the bug with the latest trunk, so I believe the issue was fixed by the patch.
- 00:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #21724 (Closed): Local reverse proxy disables ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL check
- We have a reverse proxy (nginx) accepting connections, before passing requests to Apache. Requesting the install tool...
- 21:23 tt_news Cache Clear by Tag Wiki edit: Manual (#2)
- 21:22 tt_news Cache Clear by Tag Wiki edit: Manual (#1)
- 16:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #21490: PHP-5.3: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument
- I have:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['forceCharset'] = "utf-8";
Is there anything else that needs to be done?
- 15:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #21490: PHP-5.3: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument
- I don't know - its beyond me... It would be nice if someone else could replicate the bug.
- 15:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #21490: PHP-5.3: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument
- Maybe they aren't loaded for me? Its definitely the a-umlaut that causes the issue on my installation though.
Also available in: Atom