has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-05-16
- Last connection: 2015-06-26
Reported issues: 8
- 16:58 TemplaVoila Bug #67768: T3d exports with TV site, content dropping off the page
- Apologies if adding watchers was a faux pas, it was standard practice with the last redmine project in which I was in...
- 15:14 TemplaVoila Bug #67768 (New): T3d exports with TV site, content dropping off the page
- I'm exporting content from a dev site to a live site via page tree export. The page structure transfers ok, but the c...
- 00:15 Simulate BE user on FE login Bug #51191: Does nothing with typo3 6.1?
- Is the extension still maintained? I'd be willing to sponsor this fix.
- 23:45 wt_twitter Bug #49479 (Resolved): Call to undefined method TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::readLLXMLf...
- TYPO3 6.1, error trying to add content elements
Fatal error: Call to undefined method TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\Gener...
- 23:40 Core Bug #47686: Fatal error in extbase, ConfigurationManager.php on line 94
- Had exactly the same after update form 6.0.6 to 6.1.1. truncating cf tables fixed it.
- 01:15 powermail Feature #26689 (Rejected): Fields to add to allowed exludefields
- I think it would be very helpful to add the following fields to the "Allowed excludefields" in the access lists
- 22:12 Core Bug #24187: Udpdated Templavoila to 1.5.2 and can't load pages in the back end.
- Here's the full error:
PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed openi...
- 21:57 Core Bug #24187 (Closed): Udpdated Templavoila to 1.5.2 and can't load pages in the back end.
- Udpdated Templavoila to 1.5.2 and can't load pages in the back end.
menu & page tree are ok, content area has a 50...
- 03:28 Advanced Frontend Editing Bug #4852: Lightbox: Content Elements are not visible
- I just rebuilt my laptop yesterday, so the browsers are pretty vanilla - ie few if any plugins (couple in firefox).
- 03:25 Advanced Frontend Editing Bug #4852: Lightbox: Content Elements are not visible
- Three screenshots attached: firefox (almost fits), ie7, & chrome. Problems on ie7 and chrome.
Also available in: Atom