Bug #47686

Fatal error in extbase, ConfigurationManager.php on line 94

Added by Maarten Mandemaker almost 6 years ago. Updated over 5 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Should have
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
2013-04-29
Due date:
% Done:

100%

TYPO3 Version:
6.1
PHP Version:
5.3
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
Sprint Focus:

Description

Hi There,

I've updated a whole lot of TYPO3 installations in the past, but I can't seem to figure this out:

After upgrade (symlink and install tools upgrade wizard, clearing cache, removing typo3temp etc), I keep getting this in FE:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setContentObject() on a non-object in typo3_src-6.1.0rc1/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Configuration/ConfigurationManager.php on line 94

Does anyone have any idea?

Normal CentOS 6 server setup, PHP 5.3.21 (DirectAdmin default config).

History

#1 Updated by Chris topher almost 6 years ago

  • Subject changed from Fatal error after upgrading to TYPO3 6.1 RC1 to Fatal error in extbase, ConfigurationManager.php on line 94
  • Priority changed from -- undefined -- to Should have

#2 Updated by Maarten Mandemaker almost 6 years ago

  • Target version set to 6.1.0
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

This bug has been fixed in 6.1.0 final release.

Thank you and have a nice Queen's Day!

Issues can be closed.

#3 Updated by Andre Koch almost 6 years ago

  • % Done changed from 100 to 0

Hi,

this is still present in the 6.1.0 release just downloaded from the Website. Whole system is not working anymore.

Update: Relogging from the Backend fixed this problem.

#4 Updated by Andre Koch almost 6 years ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

#5 Updated by Alexander Opitz almost 6 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Closed

As requested.

#6 Updated by Christian Heindl almost 6 years ago

I'm sorry but I also experience this problem when upgrading to TYPO3 CMS 6.1. I tried to remove all temporary files, cleaned cache files etc. relogged in into TYPO3. But still i get this error.

#7 Updated by Michael Voehringer almost 6 years ago

Same problem in my system after updating from 6.0.4 to 6.1. Please reopen this bug.

#8 Updated by Maarten Mandemaker almost 6 years ago

We've updated a single server setup with about 30 TYPO3 installations, 3 of them failed with the fatal error as described above.

All 3 have been fixed by a serie of handlings, yet we have no clue to which triggered the recovery of the error.

If you experience the problem try at least the following:

1) Restore the symlink to your 6.0.4 source;
2) With your 6.0.4 Backend, Login and log out using the 'logout' button;
3) Set the symlink to the new 6.1 source;
4) Go to the Install Tool and run a database compare;
4) Now run the upgrade wizard;
5) Delete the typo3temp folder;
6) Login in the backend, it should work.

If you still experience issues, please report.

#9 Updated by Michael Voehringer almost 6 years ago

thanks for the quick answer, but your solution did not work on my system. I tried it twice, but the error is still there. Any other ideas?

#10 Updated by Maarten Mandemaker almost 6 years ago

Hmmm... I wild guess:

At some point I suspected the extension 'news' to be the bad guy. You might have this one installed as well?

I switched back to 6.0.4, updated the news extension, than repeated the steps above. You might also want to disable all extensions before updating, than when updated, swich them back on one by one.

#11 Updated by Jürgen König almost 6 years ago

I encountered the same error when updating from 6.0.4 to 6.1 via zip-Version (overwrite old Version). After logging in to the backend, in the Web > Page/List/View Module I get the above mentioned error messsage "Fatal error: Call to a member function setContentObject() on a non-object in /var/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Configuration/ConfigurationManager.php on line 94"
When using the Upgrade Wizard I could not do the "Install System Extensions" and "Versioning and Workspaces" step. I get the error message "The method "injectQueryFactory" is not supported by the repository."
Maybe this helps. I am using "news" as well, V. 2.1.0.

#12 Updated by Bernhard Baumgartl, datamints GmbH almost 6 years ago

Truncating all cf_* tables fixed the problem.

#13 Updated by Thorsten Kahler almost 6 years ago

@Bernhard: Did you try to clean the cache tables via Install Tool before as described in Installation Guide?

You should always clear the cache tables. Go to "Database Analyser" → "Clear tables" and select the tables beginning with "cache_". Then press "Write to database".

#14 Updated by Michael Voehringer almost 6 years ago

@Bernhard: Thanks, clearing all cf_* tables fixed the problem
@Maarten: Yes, i have installed the new extension
@Thorsten: the " cache tables" did not clear the cf_* tables and so its not an solution for this issue.

#15 Updated by Jürgen König almost 6 years ago

Ehm, well, now I tried to update again from 6.0.5 to 6.1.0 and it worked right away without clearing all cf_* tables or anything special. Its the same site, just after working some more days on it...today I installed coolUri and extensively cleared the cache...so I am fine now.

#16 Updated by Simon Browning over 5 years ago

Had exactly the same after update form 6.0.6 to 6.1.1. truncating cf tables fixed it.

Also available in: Atom PDF