- Registered on: 2009-06-12
- Last connection: 2018-06-21
- 18:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #80085: Extraction of metadata in PDF-documents does not recognize unicode characters
- Yes, issue still exists.
- 23:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #78274: TCEFORM.pages.categories.config.treeConfig.rootUid only works for admin users
- Error still exists if category tree is embedded in a flexform.
- 01:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #83235 (New): Order of files in a file links content element is only recognized in live works...
- The sorting of elements in a file links content element is only recognized in the live workspace for frontend renderi...
- 23:36 irfaq - Modern FAQ Feature #60344: Make Modern FAQ work with workspaces
- With version 1.7.11 (maybe with 1.7.x in general) it is now possible to use irfaq in conjunction with workspaces. But...
- 23:18 Metadata and content analysis service Bug #81580 (Rejected): Composer dependency for "james-heinrich/getid3"
- Installation is not possible as typo3 complains about missing package "james-heinrich/getid3".
- 09:30 Metadata and content analysis service Bug #78070 (Resolved): Extraction fails if PDF-metadata contains special characters (f.e. German ...
- Applied in changeset commit:7c9ea3c47a43a46fb0acd961818699859a572856.
- 09:05 Metadata and content analysis service Revision 7c9ea3c4: [BUGFIX] Prevent special characters to be cropped
- Change-Id: I84b07b094886d1f68974977989fe8ba40099e32e
- 18:28 Metadata and content analysis service Bug #78070: Extraction fails if PDF-metadata contains special characters (f.e. German umlauts)
- 17:43 Calendar Base Bug #80881: Encoding error for german umlauts on Windows
- As it seems that there is no working locale for windows systems why not to do an conditional encoding for such instal...
- 17:47 Grid Elements Bug #80377: Sorting of records in list module broken when nestingInListModule = 1
- Might be a duplicate of #79979
Also available in: Atom