- Registered on: 2009-06-26
- Last connection: 2019-03-30
- Users Online (Leader, 2014-04-17)
- 13:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #88042 (Closed): Form - wrong display of content element as confirmation message
When using an content element as "confirmation message" the output isnt show right:
The html wrapping the ...
- 12:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #87137: ckeditor: wrong/missleading icons?
- @Wolfgang Wagner: ok, good to know, the tested websites are both at jweiland, so I think that is the same problem you...
- 21:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #87137 (Closed): ckeditor: wrong/missleading icons?
- Hi all!
Since the 8.7.21 update, some icons (i.e. setting a link) in the ckeditor are wrong (see screenshot -> the i...
- 21:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #87105 (Closed): Canonical - not "parameter-save"
When no canonical is set manualy, the basic canonical is not save against parameters, so if you add ?foo=bar t...
- 18:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #85578: tt_content form element could not be saved
The bugfix worked, but when having an existing form, the are some
label: 'Content element'
left in th...
- 22:18 Sphinx Python Documentation Generator Bug #83293: No module named t3SphinxThemeRtd
- Same here with TYPO3 8.7.18
- 21:36 TYPO3 Core Feature #86341 (Closed): Form: option to force it to use setting done in the installtool
- Hi all!
It should be possible to force a form to use the mailsettings configured in the installtool to send e-mail...
- 23:37 pw_comments Feature #83632 (New): Performance
I´ve a website with many comments (some pages have about 40-50m overall about 200 comments). Loadingtime on c...
Also available in: Atom