- Registered on: 2009-07-07
- Last connection: 2014-10-06
- AOE linkhandler (Pending Member, 2011-08-05)
- Commerce Search (Co-Leader, 2010-08-23)
- Yellowpay for TYPO3 commerce (Leader, 2009-07-07)
- Linkchecker (Member, 2009-11-19)
- Piwikintegration in TYPO3 (Inactive Member, 2010-12-02)
- wt_individualshippingcost (Member, 2009-08-17)
- Show Item Extended Info (Leader, 2009-11-09)
- t3filelist (Leader, 2010-03-01)
- Login As (Leader, 2010-03-01)
- Geolocate (Leader, 2010-03-23)
- curlcontent (Co-Leader, 2010-09-15)
- RealURL Patch (Co-Leader, 2011-12-07)
- Content Staging (Active Contributor, 2013-07-06)
- 15:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #23703: Wrong URLs are not redirected to a 404 page
- Nope, still the same, even with TYPO3 4.5 and a fresh .htaccess, wether the one from 4.5 or the current trunk version.
- 14:52 Content Staging Bug #50921 (New): Memory usage exceeds 512M
- Doing a content staging of a huge single sysfolder without any subfolders is impossible due to memory limits.
- 17:11 Login As Bug #50330 (Resolved): Format code according to coding guidelines
- 12:02 Login As Bug #13203 (Needs Feedback): Display in 4.5.0
- I am using this Extension with many 4.5 Systems without any display problems.
Can you provide some information lik...
- 12:00 Login As Feature #37114 (Needs Feedback): Redirect after Login
- GIT and Gerrit is now working, so please provide a Gerrit Patch. Review should be fast, promise.
- 11:54 Login As Revision 566d3c9a: first git commit of version 1.1.7
- Change-Id: Ifdb5e2985bd8b1cebfeab39f7060af7b3e9469f5
- 10:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #48685 (Closed): FE User tstamp won't be updated on successful password change
- A frontend user can reset his password via "Password forgot" feature. However this does not update the tstamp field s...
- 11:18 TYPO3 Core Feature #22515: Hookrequest - t3lib_parsehtml_proc::TS_links_rte()
- Nope, this issue is still current. The hook would be awesome.
- 16:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #15122: compressed TCA not available with active BE session
- Yes it does. Just checked it out with 4.5
- 10:30 TemplaVoila Bug #46426 (New): Titles of CE won't be shown if access to Default Language is not granted
- If I have a backend user without access to default language the original title for an content element is missing.
Also available in: Atom