form4 GmbH & Co. KG
- Registered on: 2009-07-21
- Last connection: 2020-02-05
- Lucene Workshop Extension (Leader, 2009-07-21)
- 15:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #90165 (Closed): Incorrect comparison in indexed_search SearchController do not set configured languageUid
- The indexed_search SearchController->initialize() function creates the wrong languageUid in search settings.
- 10:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #89003 (Closed): Maintenance Dump Autoload not working since TYPO3 9.5.9
- 15:32 [clickstorm] SEO Bug #84104: Out of memory error for large sites
- It doesn't really solves the problem.
Now the memory error is thrown by fluid.
Also Google accepts only sitemaps ...
- 14:45 [clickstorm] SEO Bug #84104 (Needs Feedback): Out of memory error for large sites
- In case of a large Typo3 instance the cs_seo extension is causing an *out of memory error*.
I am using the cs_seo ve...
- 13:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #68463 (Accepted): Infinite Recursion blocks the Live Workspace
- When using the workspace module with the Live Workspace, we get the following message on some of our pages:
- 15:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #66854: RTE Link Editor: unfolding pagetree element does not jump to anchor of the choosen element
thanks for the fix patch.
I just checked this with my older TYPO3 Version 6.2.9, but the patch for branch *TYPO...
- 13:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #66854 (Closed): RTE Link Editor: unfolding pagetree element does not jump to anchor of the choosen element
- If you want to add a link in the RTE and you have a big pagetree.
By unfolding one tree element it reloads the frame...
- 17:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #59088: PathUtility::stripPathSitePrefix() fails with symlinked TYPO3-dirs
- You can reproduce this in TYPO3 6.2.3 with a setup like this:
page = PAGE
10 = TEXT
10.value = Hello1
- 14:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #22982: tslib_cObj->getTreeList caching not able to handle really large trees
- The problem still exists , the type of the field 'treelist' of table 'cache_treelist' is still 'Text'.
We recommend ...
- 12:01 T3BLOG Bug #9209: Pingbacks do not work in both directions
- For all who have the same problem. Sending Pingbacks to a Path with a '?' in it does not work. So the path 'http://my...
Also available in: Atom