form4 GmbH & Co. KG
- Registered on: 2009-07-21
- Last connection: 2017-04-21
- 13:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #68463 (Accepted): Infinite Recursion blocks the Live Workspace
- When using the workspace module with the Live Workspace, we get the following message on some of our pages:
- 15:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #66854: RTE Link Editor: unfolding pagetree element does not jump to anchor of the choosen el...
thanks for the fix patch.
I just checked this with my older TYPO3 Version 6.2.9, but the patch for branch *TYPO...
- 13:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #66854 (Resolved): RTE Link Editor: unfolding pagetree element does not jump to anchor of the...
- If you want to add a link in the RTE and you have a big pagetree.
By unfolding one tree element it reloads the frame...
- 17:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #59088: PathUtility::stripPathSitePrefix() fails with symlinked TYPO3-dirs
- You can reproduce this in TYPO3 6.2.3 with a setup like this:
page = PAGE
10 = TEXT
10.value = Hello1
- 14:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #22982: tslib_cObj->getTreeList caching not able to handle really large trees
- The problem still exists , the type of the field 'treelist' of table 'cache_treelist' is still 'Text'.
We recommend ...
- 12:01 T3BLOG Bug #9209: Pingbacks do not work in both directions
- For all who have the same problem. Sending Pingbacks to a Path with a '?' in it does not work. So the path 'http://my...
- 10:42 T3BLOG Bug #9209 (Rejected): Pingbacks do not work in both directions
- Testing Pingbacks with a Wordpress Blog.
I allready inserted the <link href="http://mydomain.de/?eID=t3b_pingback"...
- 10:24 T3BLOG Bug #9142: Search is not excluding deleted and/or hidden content elemets
- sorry wrong linenumber. this will break the search for tags etc.
line number must be 127 in the if clause of '// A...
- 10:12 T3BLOG Bug #9142 (Resolved): Search is not excluding deleted and/or hidden content elemets
- The searchfunctionality in _pi1/widgets/blogList/class.listFunctions.php_ line 79ff. is not checking if content eleme...
- 16:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #23256 (Closed): htmlARea RTE: RTE overlaps following form element within flexform tabs
- The RTE overlaps subsequent form elements. This occurs especially within tabs in flexforms.
TYPO3 4.2.12, related ...
Also available in: Atom