- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2013-08-15
- 11:01 TYPO3 Core Feature #20555: New parseFunc setting
Forgive me if I'm mistaken but this seems to be being applied to the RTE html parser. While that is great it woul...
- 16:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #21317 (Closed): Feature request: Multiple temporary mounts
- The ability to temporarily mount sections of the page tree from the context menu is a great feature, but it could be ...
- 18:38 TYPO3 Core Feature #20508: Enable stdWrap on select properties groupBy and orderBy
- Hi Oliver,
I just wanted to check if this was going to be included in 4.3? If so is it possible to instead extend ...
- 18:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #20529: stdWrap for TypoSrcrip-select parameters
With feature freeze being imminent for 4.3, what are the chances of this being included?
This would be very ...
- 16:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #20765 (Closed): Fix to HTMLparser_tags
- Fix it so the fixAttrib.[attribute].list when used with 'class' handles multiple classes correctly.
Example, its n...
- 10:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #20529: stdWrap for TypoSrcrip-select parameters
- Hi Joey,
I agree with your concerns regarding security, but at the same time the select property is very limited b...
- 11:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #18079: slide of cObj CONTENT stops if sysfolder in rootline
- I think this might be because you can't do a select from sysfolder and styles.content.get uses the select function
- 10:55 TYPO3 Core Feature #20555: New parseFunc setting
- Additionally this would be perfect if it would even strip out empty tagsets that even have attributes in the tag - eg...
- 10:52 TYPO3 Core Feature #20555 (Closed): New parseFunc setting
- I only say parseFunc as I'm not sure where this would best be incorporated - perhaps HTMLparser might be more appropr...
- 10:07 TYPO3 Core Feature #20551 (Closed): New HMENU property
- I'd like to have a new property added to HMENU, at the same position (within TSref) as entryLevel. I'd like this new ...
Also available in: Atom