- 11:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #87723: Missing Index on sys_log table
I confirm the issue: on my db, this query is the only one that triggers mysql slow log.
I've attached in the ...
- 10:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #87223: Translated root-page record of BE-User cannot be edited/saved (missing webmount)
I confirm the issue.
Philipp Seiler's patch fixes it.
- 15:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #86164: CheckboxViewHelper sets automatically each checkbox on checked, if just one of them i...
- I suspect something like that.
- when compiling, the fluid template is parsed
- each node are instanciated
- in ...
- 15:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #86164: CheckboxViewHelper sets automatically each checkbox on checked, if just one of them i...
For me the problem occurs only just after clearing the core cache.
When the fluid template is compiled, the...
- 23:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #87057: Plugin added via TypoScript throws an error.
I thought I encounter this issue, but no.
In my case, the controllerConfiguration was blank because my tt_conte...
- 13:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #87022: Localization Utility use the full path for locallang files
- The issue is not present on last version TYPO3 9, it was fixed in #86683
- 18:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #51920: Unable to change language in CLI mode with the current localization utility
- The review was marked "abandonned" in profit of #82354 and https://review.typo3.org/#/c/53967/ which was merged on 9....
- 16:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #87120: More flexible way to exclude arguments from cHash calculation
The related issue on ext:solr's Github account: https://github.com/TYPO3-Solr/ext-solr/issues/2211
- 11:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #80896: TypolinkViewhelper with linkhandler ignores class attribute
- Riccardo De Contardi wrote:
> Maybe solved with #81620 ? Or am I wrong?
#81620 solves part of the issue.
- 00:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #84016: impexp: page links are parsed / replaced incorrectely due to error in SoftReferenceIndex
- @Markus Klein, I've quickly patched the SoftReferenceIndex for a single usecase.
But it seems SoftReferenceIndex n...
Also available in: Atom