- Registered on: 2008-05-12
- Last connection: 2017-02-01
- Clear cache clickmenu items (Leader, 2011-03-29)
- Core (Member, 2013-05-05)
- Deployment (Member, 2012-04-16)
- Extbase Webservices (Member, 2010-10-12)
- Extension Builder (Member, 2010-12-23)
- feusermanagement (Member, 2010-08-04)
- fire devlog (Member, Contributor, 2010-12-06)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-18)
- Log Backend Module (Leader, 2012-04-04)
- Log Example (Leader, 2012-06-29)
- Logging Project (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-07-11)
- LogWriter for E-Mail (Leader, 2012-04-13)
- PhoenixV4Sandbox (Watcher, 2012-03-09)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Watcher, 2009-11-06)
- Sitemanager (Watcher, 2011-03-14)
- t3temple (Leader, 2011-04-11)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2009-11-01)
- Vidi (List Component) (Member, 2013-07-31)
- WebKit PDF (Member, 2010-01-20)
Reported issues: 338
- 11:07 Core Bug #79134 (Rejected): Streamline columns l18n_diffsource + l10n_diffsource to type mediumtext
- no consensus reached after discussion in gerrit
- 16:21 Core Bug #79134 (Rejected): Streamline columns l18n_diffsource + l10n_diffsource to type mediumtext
- Problem: Currently some tables have @l10n_diffsource mediumtext@ and some have @l10n_diffsource medium...
- 12:52 Extension Builder Bug #78889 (Resolved): Remove NOT NULL options without default value
- We should drop NOT NULL option for column type TEXT and BLOB which can't have a default value.
Otherwise inserts i...
- 20:49 Core Bug #78849: Show logged records of DatabaseWriter in ext:belog
- This has historic reasons: When the Logging API was merged, the dev team's opinion was to rather develop a dedicated ...
- 17:57 Core Bug #64267 (Closed): parseFunc fails to parse void elements without whitespace before "/>"
- Accidently reopen due to wrong issue reference in gerrit. Closed.
- 12:10 Adminer Bug #78445 (New): Installation using "composer require jigal/t3adminer" fails
- When trying to add jigal/t3adminer using composer, the installation stops and requests gitlab username/password.
- 02:30 Core Bug #77306 (Resolved): Fix DatabaseWriter on strict database
- Applied in changeset commit:35188170c000a5839e0f8e87465896614cad2148.
- 02:05 Core Revision 35188170: [FOLLOWUP][BUGFIX] Fix sys_log table on strict database
- The column details must have a default value
because of NOT NULL.
- 18:43 Core Bug #76888 (Resolved): ###CURRENT_PID### in foreign_table_where of Flexforms always result in 0
- Applied in changeset commit:97a6103a9d2e139baffc586aea55da36be1ce611.
- 18:43 Core Revision 954713f3: [BUGFIX] Replace ###CURRENT_PID### with value from DB within FlexForms
- Replace ###CURRENT_PID### in FlexForm context with values from
database. Within FlexForm context these values need to...
Also available in: Atom