has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-05-12
- Last connection: 2015-05-31
- Clear cache clickmenu items (Leader, 2011-03-29)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- Deployment (Member, 2012-04-16)
- Extbase Webservices (Member, 2010-10-12)
- Extension Builder (Member, 2010-12-23)
- feusermanagement (Member, 2010-08-04)
- fire devlog (Member, Contributor, 2010-12-06)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-18)
- Log Backend Module (Leader, 2012-04-04)
- Log Example (Leader, 2012-06-29)
- Logging Project (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-07-11)
- LogWriter for E-Mail (Leader, 2012-04-13)
- PhoenixV4Sandbox (Watcher, 2012-03-09)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Watcher, 2009-11-06)
- Sitemanager (Watcher, 2011-03-14)
- t3temple (Leader, 2011-04-11)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2009-11-01)
- Vidi (List Component) (Member, 2013-07-31)
- WebKit PDF (Member, 2010-01-20)
Reported issues: 328
- 20:00 Core Task #67216 (Resolved): Limit default logging to warning and more severe levels
- Applied in changeset commit:50ed9782af0ee3407e8b865f096ad2b3a1cbd6a1.
- 19:34 Core Revision 50ed9782: [TASK] Set default minimum logging severity to warning
- The TYPO3 default context is production. Therefore the default
logging should be limited to warnings and more severe ...
- 15:08 Core Task #67216 (Resolved): Limit default logging to warning and more severe levels
- TYPO3 is meant to be ready for production by default.
Therefore the root logger of the Logging API should only lo...
- 22:23 forge.typo3.org Bug #66598 (Resolved): Please remove spam user 41708
- 09:35 typo3.org and community tools Feature #58092: Add "compatible TYPO3 version" as a facette to the TER search form
- Ok. Did not see that.
- 09:24 typo3.org and community tools Feature #58092: Add "compatible TYPO3 version" as a facette to the TER search form
- Please reopen. The issue is still valid and it's unfixed.
I did not succeed in getting a proper setting running wi...
- 11:24 Core Task #65907 (Rejected): Increase backend responsiveness on failed BE logins
- Needs an API to register security models.
- 22:40 Core Task #65907 (Rejected): Increase backend responsiveness on failed BE logins
- If you login to the backend with wrong credentials, the LoginController forces a 5 seconds sleep.
This is annoying...
- 23:30 Core Revision 22db1198: [FOLLOWUP][BUGFIX] Handle exceptions in Logging API
- Do not run exceptions through json_encode() but convert them to strings
Releases: master, 6....
- 23:30 Core Bug #65577 (Resolved): Logging API does not cope with Exceptions properly
- Applied in changeset commit:ad3a03b7cafe6e4334552dec6e99625a0b85d146.
Also available in: Atom