has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-05-12
- Last connection: 2015-07-16
- Clear cache clickmenu items (Leader, 2011-03-29)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- Deployment (Member, 2012-04-16)
- Extbase Webservices (Member, 2010-10-12)
- Extension Builder (Member, 2010-12-23)
- feusermanagement (Member, 2010-08-04)
- fire devlog (Member, Contributor, 2010-12-06)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-18)
- Log Backend Module (Leader, 2012-04-04)
- Log Example (Leader, 2012-06-29)
- Logging Project (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-07-11)
- LogWriter for E-Mail (Leader, 2012-04-13)
- PhoenixV4Sandbox (Watcher, 2012-03-09)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Watcher, 2009-11-06)
- Sitemanager (Watcher, 2011-03-14)
- t3temple (Leader, 2011-04-11)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2009-11-01)
- Vidi (List Component) (Member, 2013-07-31)
- WebKit PDF (Member, 2010-01-20)
Reported issues: 328
- 18:45 Core Bug #68231: Logging-FW: FileWriter only allows files within PATH_site
You can use the file:// stream wrappers, e.g....
- 14:33 Core Task #67216 (Resolved): Limit default logging to warning and more severe levels
- Applied in changeset commit:49ca03e73ab561266fc89d4adfb5be9f5c170e8f.
- 14:30 Core Revision 49ca03e7: [TASK] Follow-up for default minimum logging severity
- Fixed a syntax error in the rst documentation.
- 20:00 Core Task #67216 (Resolved): Limit default logging to warning and more severe levels
- Applied in changeset commit:50ed9782af0ee3407e8b865f096ad2b3a1cbd6a1.
- 19:34 Core Revision 50ed9782: [TASK] Set default minimum logging severity to warning
- The TYPO3 default context is production. Therefore the default
logging should be limited to warnings and more severe ...
- 15:08 Core Task #67216 (Resolved): Limit default logging to warning and more severe levels
- TYPO3 is meant to be ready for production by default.
Therefore the root logger of the Logging API should only lo...
- 22:23 forge.typo3.org Bug #66598 (Resolved): Please remove spam user 41708
- 09:35 typo3.org and community tools Feature #58092: Add "compatible TYPO3 version" as a facette to the TER search form
- Ok. Did not see that.
- 09:24 typo3.org and community tools Feature #58092: Add "compatible TYPO3 version" as a facette to the TER search form
- Please reopen. The issue is still valid and it's unfixed.
I did not succeed in getting a proper setting running wi...
- 11:24 Core Task #65907 (Rejected): Increase backend responsiveness on failed BE logins
- Needs an API to register security models.
Also available in: Atom