has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-05-12
- Last connection: 2015-02-24
- Clear cache clickmenu items (Leader, 2011-03-29)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- Deployment (Member, 2012-04-16)
- Extbase Webservices (Member, 2010-10-12)
- Extension Builder (Member, 2010-12-23)
- feusermanagement (Member, 2010-08-04)
- fire devlog (Member, Contributor, 2010-12-06)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-18)
- Log Backend Module (Leader, 2012-04-04)
- Log Example (Leader, 2012-06-29)
- Logging Project (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-07-11)
- LogWriter for E-Mail (Leader, 2012-04-13)
- PhoenixV4Sandbox (Watcher, 2012-03-09)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Watcher, 2009-11-06)
- Sitemanager (Watcher, 2011-03-14)
- t3temple (Leader, 2011-04-11)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2009-11-01)
- Vidi (List Component) (Member, 2013-07-31)
- WebKit PDF (Member, 2010-01-20)
Reported issues: 323
- 21:48 Extension Builder Task #65272 (Closed): rewrittenPropertyMapper=1 is default since 6.1
- 21:48 Extension Builder Task #65272: rewrittenPropertyMapper=1 is default since 6.1
- Closed as duplicate of #62106
- 21:45 Core Feature #65260: Add a user setting for allowing power users to turn off context sensitive help
- 22:00 Extension Builder Bug #64206 (Resolved): Error on saving: $className must not start with a backslash.
- Applied in changeset commit:f968a765e9a014e064e3dcac6cc53aed55e1b055.
- 21:36 Extension Builder Revision f968a765: [BUGFIX] Remove leading backslashes from class names
- When creating new instances with
`GeneralUtility::makeInstance($className)` or fetching objects with
- 21:29 Extension Builder Bug #64206 (Accepted): Error on saving: $className must not start with a backslash.
- confirmed, issue is in Classes/Service/FileGenerator.php
- 11:50 Core Revision 78e25bf4: [FOLLOW-UP] Remove inline styles from parsed blockquote tag
- Add document about breaking changes to changelog
- 11:57 Core Bug #55271 (Closed): Test 'filterForStringReturnsStringWithUppercasedWords' breaks ß
- Already fixed via #62279
- 17:01 Core Bug #60280: Suffix for functional test database
- We solve these concerns by not mixing test and production DBs.
The tests are run in an isolated test environment: ...
- 15:47 Core Bug #23770 (Needs Feedback): TYPO3 core does not ignore case when comparing host part of http ref...
- Can you support us with information how to reproduce this behavior? --> Point us to a browser, which does NOT cast ho...
Also available in: Atom