- Registered on: 2008-05-12
- Last connection: 2019-09-26
- 17:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #87651: Lazy loading (sometimes) not working in Fluid (only n:1 relations)
- current TYPO3/Fluid release 2.6.4 fixes the issue,
composer installations should receive the fix
- 11:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #87651: Lazy loading (sometimes) not working in Fluid (only n:1 relations)
- This fix in not applied in TYPO3 9.5.8, currently only in TYPO3/Fluid master.
AFAIK it would require
- [ ] backport...
- 11:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #81157: Typoscript SELECT: orderBy = rand() fails
- This usecase is documented in the DatabaseQueryProcessor class of frontend sysext.
- 11:13 forge.typo3.org Feature #57810: Can't delete a project (including git repo)
- FYI, still 403 forbidden.
- 11:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #79134 (Rejected): Streamline columns l18n_diffsource + l10n_diffsource to type mediumtext
- no consensus reached after discussion in gerrit
- 16:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #79134 (Rejected): Streamline columns l18n_diffsource + l10n_diffsource to type mediumtext
- Problem: Currently some tables have @l10n_diffsource mediumtext@ and some have @l10n_diffsource medium...
- 20:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #78849: Show logged records of DatabaseWriter in ext:belog
- This has historic reasons: When the Logging API was merged, the dev team's opinion was to rather develop a dedicated ...
- 17:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #64267 (Closed): parseFunc fails to parse void elements without whitespace before "/>"
- Accidently reopen due to wrong issue reference in gerrit. Closed.
- 02:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #77306 (Resolved): Fix DatabaseWriter on strict database
- Applied in changeset commit:35188170c000a5839e0f8e87465896614cad2148.
- 02:05 TYPO3 Core Revision 35188170: [FOLLOWUP][BUGFIX] Fix sys_log table on strict database
- The column details must have a default value
because of NOT NULL.
Also available in: Atom