- Registered on: 2008-05-12
- Last connection: 2019-09-26
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- fire devlog (Member, Contributor, 2010-12-06)
- WebKit PDF (Member, 2010-01-20)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Watcher, 2009-11-06)
- feusermanagement (Member, 2010-08-04)
- Extbase Webservices (Member, 2010-10-12)
- Sitemanager (Watcher, 2011-03-14)
- Clear cache clickmenu items (Leader, 2011-03-29)
- Logging Project (Inactive Member, 2011-07-11)
- PhoenixV4Sandbox (Watcher, 2012-03-09)
- Log Backend Module (Inactive Member, 2012-04-04)
- LogWriter for E-Mail (Inactive Member, 2012-04-13)
- Deployment (Member, 2012-04-16)
- Log Example (Inactive Member, 2012-06-29)
- 17:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #87651: Lazy loading (sometimes) not working in Fluid (only n:1 relations)
- current TYPO3/Fluid release 2.6.4 fixes the issue,
composer installations should receive the fix
- 11:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #87651: Lazy loading (sometimes) not working in Fluid (only n:1 relations)
- This fix in not applied in TYPO3 9.5.8, currently only in TYPO3/Fluid master.
AFAIK it would require
- [ ] backport...
- 11:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #81157: Typoscript SELECT: orderBy = rand() fails
- This usecase is documented in the DatabaseQueryProcessor class of frontend sysext.
- 09:52 Adminer Bug #78445: Installation using "composer require jigal/t3adminer" fails
- works for me now
- 11:13 forge.typo3.org Feature #57810: Can't delete a project (including git repo)
- FYI, still 403 forbidden.
- 11:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #79134 (Rejected): Streamline columns l18n_diffsource + l10n_diffsource to type mediumtext
- no consensus reached after discussion in gerrit
- 16:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #79134 (Rejected): Streamline columns l18n_diffsource + l10n_diffsource to type mediumtext
- Problem: Currently some tables have @l10n_diffsource mediumtext@ and some have @l10n_diffsource medium...
- 20:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #78849: Show logged records of DatabaseWriter in ext:belog
- This has historic reasons: When the Logging API was merged, the dev team's opinion was to rather develop a dedicated ...
- 17:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #64267 (Closed): parseFunc fails to parse void elements without whitespace before "/>"
- Accidently reopen due to wrong issue reference in gerrit. Closed.
- 12:10 Adminer Bug #78445 (Closed): Installation using "composer require jigal/t3adminer" fails
- When trying to add jigal/t3adminer using composer, the installation stops and requests gitlab username/password.
Also available in: Atom