- Registered on: 2008-05-14
- Last connection: 2018-01-24
- YIID it! like/dislike button (Leader, 2010-08-02)
- Official Twitter tweet button (Leader, 2010-08-13)
- XING Button (Leader, 2010-08-13)
- BLE Project (Member, 2011-07-14)
- Board (public) (Member, 2012-02-16)
- Expert Advisory Board (public) (Member, 2012-03-20)
- Budget 2013 (Leader, 2012-06-22)
- protocolCreator (Contributor, 2012-11-05)
- Budget 2014 (Member, 2013-09-22)
- Education Committee (Member, 2014-03-26)
- Budget 2015 (Member, 2014-10-21)
- Press Team (public) (Member, 2015-02-09)
- Budget 2016 (Leader, 2015-10-06)
- Budget 2017 (Leader, 2016-10-24)
- Budget 2018 (Member, 2017-11-08)
- BO: EAB / Peter Pröll (proforma)
EURO: -28.860 EUR
EAB Responsible: Chris Zepernik
- BO: Peter Pröll
EURO: 55.360,00 EUR
EAB Responsible: Dominik Stankowski
- 11:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #78072 (Closed): No possibility to choose database host -> resulting in error if mysql db is ...
- When installing 8.3 on a domainfactory webspace the installer throws an error:
An exception occured in driver: Con...
- 15:14 TYPO3 Core Feature #76015 (Closed): Scheduler Status Update Report only on warnings and errors
- It would be great to have an option in the scheduler task to only send Status Update Reports in case of errors and wa...
- 14:54 TYPO3 Core Feature #76014 (New): Check Errors in System Log
- It would be great to have a checkbox to mark errors in the log as "seen and checked".
- 10:55 TYPO3 Core Feature #75649 (New): Transfer Selection when editing the be user rights
- It would be really helpful for integrators while editing be user rights to transfer the selection from "view tables" ...
- 16:38 Grid Elements Bug #73426: Section Menu does not show Content Elements from within Gridelements
- Yes. As soon as I d&d the CE out of the grid, it is part of the page's section menu again. Only CEs that are inside o...
- 19:18 Grid Elements Bug #73426 (Resolved): Section Menu does not show Content Elements from within Gridelements
- A section menu outside of all gridelements fails do display the content elements inside of gridelements.
- 15:51 TYPO3 Core Task #63712: Avoid use of eval() and replace it
- Opened a new ticket https://forge.typo3.org/issues/73047 as I cannot reopen this one.
- 15:49 TYPO3 Core Task #73047 (New): Content-Security-Policy for the Backend
- There is still (7.6) CSP Issues in the backend (/typo3) and I am wondering why ticket 63712 has been closed.
Also available in: Atom