- Registered on: 2011-04-17
- Last connection: 2017-02-16
- 11:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #78095: Inconsistent behavior loading language labels when using Fluid VS Typoscript
- The setup you (Nicole Cordes) describe ist the one I had before changing the default language to "German". Therefore ...
- 10:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #74380: TypoScript interpret XLF wrong for Default-Language (german) and english
- I would also be interested in having German as default language, not only english. For various reasons.
- 15:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #78095: Inconsistent behavior loading language labels when using Fluid VS Typoscript
- I agree with your statement, that deciding whether its a Bug or a Feature is not clear. Could be either one.
- 15:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #78095: Inconsistent behavior loading language labels when using Fluid VS Typoscript
- But using FLUID it works. Only using Typoscript it does not.
Is there no way around it?
*Why would I want to hav...
- 13:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #78095 (Closed): Inconsistent behavior loading language labels when using Fluid VS Typoscript
- h1. Inconsistent behavior loading language labels when using Fluid VS Typoscript
I encountered an inconsistent beh...
- 13:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #76940 (Resolved): In table sys_file_reference a key for the field "uid_local" should be inse...
- We came across this query when looking at slow log output of mariadb:...
- 07:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #61344: findByRelation() does not work since 6.2.4
- I can confirm this Bug with TYPO3 6.2.13. I tried to load referenced files in a backend TemplaVoila hook, for display...
- 09:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #58148: If page is hidden - Content not visible in FE Preview
- TYPO3 6.2.6 => not resolved neither!
A frontend "PREVIEW" message is only shown on "disabled" pages or content. The ...
- 10:26 TYPO3 Core Feature #45039: Scheduler taks to clean up unused processed images
- Any chances on seeing this feature in the near future? Seems to me, that there is nothing really happening.
- 13:23 NN Address Bug #58822 (Closed): Assignment of group to a person shows all groups, even the translated ones
- The select field holding the groups for assigning them to a person, holds groups in all languages. I think it should ...
Also available in: Atom