- Registered on: 2011-06-21
- Last connection: 2017-04-11
- Simple YouTube (Leader, 2013-05-16)
- 22:12 Core Bug #24911: Search term gets changed in search results quick list
- Confirming. Works correctly in 7.6 LTS.
- 22:50 Core Bug #72900 (Resolved): Focus changes after manual selection as the RTE loads
- It is been there for years and it's still annoying the hell out of a daily user :)
1. opening up a content element...
- 13:18 Core Bug #69941: slide of cObject CONTENT don't work properly
- Still present in 7.6 LTS.
Was trying to get ext:ad_contentslide to work with the 7.6 LTS but out of luck for the very...
- 11:36 Grid Elements Task #72807 (Resolved): Missing custom content type icons in page module
- With gridelements installed custom CE type icon in page module is not shown.
It just shows default "mimetypes-x-con...
- 16:03 Grid Elements Bug #72792 (Resolved): Adding content after has no CE type
- It seems that if I add new content in the same column using the content after buttons it looses CS types, and can't s...
- 21:18 Core Bug #67661: RTE: copy and paste within RTE leads twice content input
- I do get the double paste error with Chrome. Plain text first and formatted following it. Version 47 OS X
- 18:55 Grid Elements Support #61337: Special menus / Section index doesnt show content from gridelements containers
- Ah, indeed, to me it seemed that columns should have nothing to do with the content index by default.
- 12:43 Core Bug #49646: Validating the security token of this form has failed. when add 46 images at once in ...
- The issue is still there with TYPO3 6.2 and appends on bulk editing what so ever. Opening up multiple pages or conten...
- 21:21 Grid Elements Support #61337 (Closed): Special menus / Section index doesnt show content from gridelements cont...
- Looks like the content element Special menus / Section index (page content marked for section menus) cant find the el...
- 10:18 Core Feature #60835 (New): Slow manipulation of file relations in backend user interface
- Dealing with lots of images in BE is quite painful and can lead into unwanted outcome. Reasons:
1. after clicking ...
Also available in: Atom